Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you sitting here?
By the way, I know that if it weren't for my pain meds, I couldn't even sit at this puter to chat, whine, read, I wouldn't be here if I didn't have a med to let me sit in this chair.
May my personal experience help others. No question is stupid.

me too, the meds help me get through the day, I putter around the house, try to do a little,try to keep busy, I miss the old me, I could work all day and come home and work till dark, dam it is hell, I am too young to feel this dam old,,,,,

(04-06-2013, 11:39 PM)hamrs_62 Wrote: me too, the meds help me get through the day, I putter around the house, try to do a little,try to keep busy, I miss the old me, I could work all day and come home and work till dark, dam it is hell, I am too young to feel this dam old,,,,,

You gave me a great smile, Me too , I miss playing athl. w/ my teens. That is what upstets me the most 36 an set for the roml "rest of my life" How hip is that. Maybe i am adjusting.lol

Thanks for your refreshioning post hamr. I am trying to figure it out, just hope E1 else understands the need for patients, lol they can't even imaging ilies

'

I'm 36 and feel 82 , so how old are you hamr and how old do you feel?

I feel the same way, there is no way I could sit here for more than 10 min without my meds.. I should take a pic of my computer chair. OR SHOULD SAY REDNECK COMP CHAIR.... and post it here.. Before getting rid of a old couch we stripped a few of the cushions off and made 2 cushions to fit the comp chair.. And with a little duc-tape I have made it fit me like a glove and for looks we throw a small blanket over it.. My chair is fit for a king, and Dominick fight me for it....lol.

As far as my age, I will be 44 in Aug, but my mind and body feels like 80..

(04-07-2013, 09:23 AM)bronco54501 Wrote: I feel the same way, there is no way I could sit here for more than 10 min without my meds.. I should take a pic of my computer chair. OR SHOULD SAY REDNECK COMP CHAIR.... and post it here.. Before getting rid of a old couch we stripped a few of the cushions off and made 2 cushions to fit the comp chair.. And with a little duc-tape I have made it fit me like a glove and for looks we throw a small blanket over it.. My chair is fit for a king, and Dominick fight me for it....lol.

So we have been looking at new couches and a matress cause they hurt and you just helped me to just think about getting that puter chair, a very helpful post, indeed! I am only awake right now cause of this dream that I was trying to order a pop through like an atm puter, and my brain just kept messing up, so I guess I got bored of the dream and finaly woke up, lol. It's seems to be the numbers that don't work anymore for me. I used to handle account and nutrion figures for school recipies. Not ever again likely

(04-12-2013, 01:33 AM)Milo Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 09:23 AM)bronco54501 Wrote: I feel the same way, there is no way I could sit here for more than 10 min without my meds.. I should take a pic of my computer chair. OR SHOULD SAY REDNECK COMP CHAIR.... and post it here.. Before getting rid of a old couch we stripped a few of the cushions off and made 2 cushions to fit the comp chair.. And with a little duc-tape I have made it fit me like a glove and for looks we throw a small blanket over it.. My chair is fit for a king, and Dominick fight me for it....lol.

So we have been looking at new couches and a matress cause they hurt and you just helped me to just think about getting that puter chair, a very helpful post, indeed! I am only awake right now cause of this dream that I was trying to order a pop through like an atm puter, and my brain just kept messing up, so I guess I got bored of the dream and finaly woke up, lol. It's seems to be the numbers that don't work anymore for me. I used to handle account and nutrion figures for school recipies. Not ever again likely

I have not dreamed in a long time, When I used to take a nap before dominick was born, I would but wouldn't dream at night. I wonder if it's med related........lol.

Wink 
My thoughts on not dreaming, hmm, my son said he didn't dream for the longest time. During this time he seemed emotionaly detached and did not care to make friends or do homework at school. I also think that it could be a lack of activity during the day so that the brain is not stimulated enough to reflect or imagin on its own. Even if it were anxiety about a situation , I would think the brain would react with dreams. Possiblly sadness in a constant state, I could definately see a reason for lack of dreams in this case. I've heard some meds can make your dreams more vivid, real, maybe they can turn them down as well, so you are dreaming but it was not real enough, or vivid enough, so you lose the dream before you wake up. But another thing to mention is that my son suffered from night terrors. He would either have a terror or no dream at all. But in any case I've experience, you should eventually continue dreaming again. Just my thoughts.

(04-14-2013, 11:14 PM)Milo Wrote: My thoughts on not dreaming, hmm, my son said he didn't dream for the longest time. During this time he seemed emotionaly detached and did not care to make friends or do homework at school. I also think that it could be a lack of activity during the day so that the brain is not stimulated enough to reflect or imagin on its own. Even if it were anxiety about a situation , I would think the brain would react with dreams. Possiblly sadness in a constant state, I could definately see a reason for lack of dreams in this case. I've heard some meds can make your dreams more vivid, real, maybe they can turn them down as well, so you are dreaming but it was not real enough, or vivid enough, so you lose the dream before you wake up. But another thing to mention is that my son suffered from night terrors. He would either have a terror or no dream at all. But in any case I've experience, you should eventually continue dreaming again. Just my thoughts.

I think what you are saying holds meaning, I probably am dreaming and I just don't remember.. When they first started me on ambien(zolopidem) I had some crazy dreams and in fact my wife and oldest son used to have conversations with me while I was asleep...lol. Maybe now that I have been on them pills for so long and the gabapentin and morphine is keeping my brain from remembering...

sorry didnt see the question, blurry vision

I am 57 but feel 105, nurontin has helped me though, with the oxy, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick

(04-06-2013, 11:46 PM)Milo Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 11:39 PM)hamrs_62 Wrote: me too, the meds help me get through the day, I putter around the house, try to do a little,try to keep busy, I miss the old me, I could work all day and come home and work till dark, dam it is hell, I am too young to feel this dam old,,,,,

You gave me a great smile, Me too , I miss playing athl. w/ my teens. That is what upstets me the most 36 an set for the roml "rest of my life" How hip is that. Maybe i am adjusting.lol

Thanks for your refreshioning post hamr. I am trying to figure it out, just hope E1 else understands the need for patients, lol they can't even imaging ilies

'

I'm 59 and feel 36 trapped in the body of someone 110. Neurontin made me have signs of dementia. Cymbalta got rid of most of my neuropathy pain.