Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm leading to believe everyone has left..
Everyone must be enjoying spring weather somewhere, not happening here.. Although were expierencing below average temps it is slowly warming up.. Yesterday I believe it was 26 for a high, the snowmobiles are still cruising the trails and the skiers are happy.. This is probably the best thing for our econemy up here but were ready for spring like weather..

With all the stress and lack of money these past few years has put a toll on our marrige, I dont think were going to make it.. I know I'm far from being perfect, I do my best and do as much as I can when I can.. I guess my best isn't good enough anymore, if thats all she needs is permanent baby sitter and nothing else well I wont burdon her anymore.. Other than the clothse on my back I dont own anything, sold it all to keep us going.. I am ready to throw in the towel, and the only thing thats stopping me is Dominick.. But sometimes being un-happy in a relationship is worse for the kids...... Just venting.....

Bronco I also have noticed how quiet the off topics has been this week. It is sprink break here in Kansas and many parts of the US so for many this means having the kids home, being or being away from home. Makes me think Jayne might be camping.

Here in Kansas we are getting ready to be hit by a late winter storm. I have furniture to deliver to the flea market before the storm hits, goning to hit hubby to loas things shortly.

Bronco I sure hope you and your wife work things out. The stress of being disabled places a strain on a relationship where both parties must adjust. The divorce rate is high for families with a child with a disability, the recent conference I attended I learned the divorce rate is 80%

My husband and I have stuggled with the stress of my health issues, it hasn't been easy and we have weathered rough patches but I do believe it has made our marriage stronger.

Hang in there!

Bronco I also have noticed how quiet the off topics has been this week. It is spring break here in Kansas and many parts of the US so for many this means having the kids home, being or being away from home. Makes me think Jayne might be camping.

Here in Kansas we are getting ready to be hit by a late winter storm. I have furniture to deliver to the flea market before the storm hits, goning to get hubby to load things shortly.

Bronco I sure hope you and your wife work things out. The stress of being disabled places a strain on a relationship where both parties must adjust. The divorce rate is high for families with a child with a disability, the recent conference I attended I learned the divorce rate is 80%

My husband and I have stuggled with the stress of my health issues, it hasn't been easy and we have weathered rough patches but I do believe it has made our marriage stronger.

Hang in there!

I look out the windows all day long waiting for spring, it is just a long winter thats got me stir crazy.. I just want some sunshine, it has been so gloomy here it just sucks..

Well I did not make it to the flea market, didn't even get the furniture loaded as the snow made it here early. Weather reports say 4 inches but the way it snowing we will end up with more than that.

Bronco I have a frind with the winter blues, she decided to start decorating the house for spring and planted some started flowers and vegetables in the house.

Well I did not make it to the flea market, didn't even get the furniture loaded as the snow made it here early. Weather reports say 4 inches but the way it snowing we will end up with more than that.

Bronco I have a frind with the winter blues, she decided to start decorating the house for spring and planted some started flowers and vegetables in the house.

This has definitely been a bad winter. Being shut up in the house doesn't help. We're in the middle of another winter storm now.

This process does strain a marriage. Hopefully you will settle soon and relieve some of the financial stress. It is a tough road to walk. There are many times I get frustrated. Frustration doesn't mean I'm ready to call it quits. I'm bad about keeping things bottled up. I just do what needs done. I may be happy doing it or stomping around. LOL. I think not talking makes him think I'm ready to run. When I finally do vent he understands my frustration with the situation and not necessarily with him.

Every time I think my hubby is going to give up on me, he suprises me. I told him a few weeks ago that I just need to go somewhere, he actually asked why. Told him it's too hard to take care of the kids in the morn before school. So I went to sleep crying at 630pm. Woke up to hear the door close and got out of bed and he had gotten the kids ready without a sound and left a hot cappucino on the counter. I just cried it was so sweet and understanding. Thought for sure he was ready to give up, But he gave me a boost instead.
May my personal experience help others. No question is stupid.

Peoples I am stil hear. I check in here a couple time a day. I mentioned i wanted an Ipad and was going to look for one. I did buy a first generation on from e-bay. I got it Thrusday and have been playing with it. I have really enjoyed this little thing. A great new toy for me. I have been learning to to use it. I have not found how to get here on it yet. I will get it somtime soon. I love playing with it. Can get to facebook without an issue. I just learned how to do email on it. But have to put all the email addresses in for the first time.
It has kept me busy reading and of course trying things out and down loading apps.
Weather here today is we are to get 7 inches of snow tonight. Has not started yet. I to wish it would end.

But we all have to hang in there and it will get better,. I have a dr appointment Tuesday for the prostate, things have not changed much, since it all started.
Everyone be safe and keep warm some day soon we will have sun shine and warm weather.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Bronco,

Remember your marriage vows, for better or worse, in sickness and health.

Yes my friend it's been a hard, hard winter, the stress this year has my my reynaud's Syndrome worse than it's ever been. But it will get better, have faith, remember what brought you two together. I do recall not so long ago your talking about having a little brother or sister for Dominic.

Prayers my friend, spring will come and the depression/fog that we've all been suffering from will lift.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incident at a small store left me shaken to the core bodybuilder1958 9 7,186 12-15-2011, 09:15 AM
Last Post: sonny1
  My wife left me Wink 22 16,144 10-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Six IPADS left! Wink 8 6,568 08-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Vickinat has left Oregon Tuffy 14 8,627 05-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Last Post: admin
  leading man hurt at work 2 2,032 02-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Last Post: admin
  Only 2 left! Bummer Knees 9 5,227 08-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Left over paint.... red1030 10 4,400 02-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... Wink 49 15,698 07-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  To All That Have Left the Forum for ever or for short time Spring 20 7,165 05-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Babebahn
  To all those who have NOT left the forum billybubba 5 3,321 05-24-2007, 05:14 AM
Last Post: grundig