Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what do you do if a judge wont enforce her order,and penalties. she said she did not want to make people mad at her. what are my options.
you can petition for a new judge to be assigned or contact the court administrator or your local legislator.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  judge truckerbill 3 4,070 03-24-2013, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Milo

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)