Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past members
I wish I could say I would never need any surgery but I don't know. If they keep pushing me to finding any job I know something is going to happen and I will need one. I know I need to keep trying to do what I can and move as much as the pain will let me but worried this will make me do too much and cause the pain levels to go up.

I've missed y'all but was once again without internet service. I now get 5 gb a month so I will have to watch how much I'm online. For every gb I gi over it's another $10. Have missed y'all alot....

(03-26-2013, 12:45 PM)monster1963 Wrote: I've missed y'all but was once again without internet service. I now get 5 gb a month so I will have to watch how much I'm online. For every gb I gi over it's another $10. Have missed y'all alot....

Monster, You have been missed.......

We cant afford high speed internet right now, but can scrape by with dial up... It is really slow but for the forum here and local things it does allright.. We had looked at some of these plans like through hughs net and a few others, the worst gb usage is watching videos and online game playing.. For normal web brousing and forums 5 gb would last probably 2 to 3 months of this usage.. But now if you download alot of movies you could wipe that out in a day or 2.........

Welcome Back Monster!

Bronco I've had dial up for years and for the same reason, the cost.

My phone & internet service is thru a rural phone company. I am now on a bunde plan and save about $10.00 a month and have high speed internet with the same company.
Welcome Back Monster!

Bronco I've had dial up for years and for the same reason, the cost.

My phone & internet service is thru a rural phone company. I am now on a bunde plan and save about $10.00 a month and have high speed internet with the same company.

I miss my high speed dsl, dial up is ok but truley miss my fb friends and the games I played.. When my oldest was growing up we had tons of computer games, and since the computer I'm on is 13 years old....lol.. Yep 13 years old, I have spent alot of time playing them until I get sick of them.. Our newer laptops dont have a dial up modem so they are no use to us until we can afford our dsl again.. But heck, my mom is getting good use out of them, she never thought she would like a laptop but now I might have to let her keep it.....lol.. she probably wont give it up..

Without internet life would suck. We have had to deal with not having it off and on during my time with WC and it was not fun. It's kind of sad that we need it but for the fight with WC we need all the info we can get to make the right calls. It has also been great to be able to get on here when I've needed the help. Without this place I'm sure I would have gone crazy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manley and all members missing in action Bummer Knees 5 5,532 12-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  For Jayne, Daniel and members of the forum Bummer Knees 3 4,335 04-22-2013, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Flash from the past II, Turn the speakers on AQA 2 3,321 05-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  A message from past members of the forum Bummer Knees 4 5,689 12-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Today we start over. Members have been deleted. admin 7 7,810 06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: jayne
  For one our newest members ( presently known as "Regrets" ). Wink 140 149,614 05-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Last Post: admin
  For today.....my life these past 2 weeks bodybuilder1958 1 2,488 03-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Several New Members MJC 6 5,520 10-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  To all our Illinois members... admin 5 5,086 12-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post: dsny1mom
Cool A Blast from the Past > Nov. 2006 Bad Boy Bad Boy 25 14,659 07-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Last Post: RNvic