Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain and stress causing Anxiety
Hello, I need To talk to someone judt to relieve stress. This WC exp is stressing me out. My pan level is a 9 and the WC stress is all I can bare. I just went thru mediation and they made a fool out of me; I took the offer and now regret it but I was so stressed I currently use a Patch neurotin ambien and Colonopin for anxiety. I have no friends and my medical is not going to be enough 10 years from now.
My husband left me with 5 kids under 14 years old. Life will never be good anymore. I thank you for listening; just disgusted with myself

(02-23-2013, 11:57 PM)Jasmin Wrote: Hello, I need To talk to someone judt to relieve stress. This WC exp is stressing me out. My pan level is a 9 and the WC stress is all I can bare. I just went thru mediation and they made a fool out of me; I took the offer and now regret it but I was so stressed I currently use a Patch neurotin ambien and Colonopin for anxiety. I have no friends and my medical is not going to be enough 10 years from now.
My husband left me with 5 kids under 14 years old. Life will never be good anymore. I thank you for listening; just disgusted with myself

are you getting counseling?
prolonged exposure to high levels of pain often results in severe depression.
this can only be delt with by a professional therapist.
if you are not seeing anyone, get a referral from your treating doc ASAP.
failure to get outside help could make the situation chronic and very difficult to treat.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

My husband came back; I need his support. Things will be much better now. Hopefully I can move forward and start to interact socially. Hopefully I can interact on the off topic forum if I can fit in.
Thanks for th help;

Jasmin,get some help I am happy your husband came back you need his help but pain levels that hi are so hard to deal with without mental help its gets you in a grip that doesnt let go.And yes you are very welcome on the off topic come on over and join us....
Jasmin,get some help I am happy your husband came back you need his help but pain levels that hi are so hard to deal with without mental help its gets you in a grip that doesnt let go.And yes you are very welcome on the off topic come on over and join us....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

if you come out and still have your family that is a win in my book. Many things you had will be gone if you have had to fight. See my cardo doc soon because all this is driving up my BP

Keeping a family together is priority, it takes a good understanding partner.. But there is a select few that cant take the ups and downs and run.. before I had my anxiety under controll, I had constant pannic attacks, I would pick up the phone and call someone I was close to.. Many times my parents would drive over and sit with me until I either settled down or my wife got off work.. You may never over come your anxiety but we have to pin point what triggers it and how to avoid it...

I know some one that takes Colonopin, to him its a knock out pill 30 min to a hour and he is out like a light.. The problem he has is its not a cure, they have switched him from pill to pill never trying to face the illness.. He now see's a sych dr and is seeing improvment..

you come into this world with nothing, and we will go out with nothing, it is hard to understand why we have to lose, but, at this point I don't care about stuff, my wife isn't happy about the concept of moving, but I just can't afford everything anymore, and comp is for the employer and the insurance companies favor, not the injured

[quote=;)Workmans comp is not a road you want to travel alone.You need a good lawyer,a great family and good friends to lean on.If you make it thru without losing everything you have worked for all your life,you have come out ahead of the game.....Smile
[/quote]

(02-25-2013, 10:43 PM)hamrs_62 Wrote: you come into this world with nothing, and we will go out with nothing, it is hard to understand why we have to lose, but, at this point I don't care about stuff, my wife isn't happy about the concept of moving, but I just can't afford everything anymore, and comp is for the employer and the insurance companies favor, not the injured

[quote=;)Workmans comp is not a road you want to travel alone.You need a good lawyer,a great family and good friends to lean on.If you make it thru without losing everything you have worked for all your life,you have come out ahead of the game.....Smile

[/quote]

Be positive; God is so good to us ALL the time. We will get back on our feet with Gods Grace.

I feel I get very anxious on some days, some days down very low, and it is because I can't do my job any longer, and feel like a bum not being able to do very little around the house, not good for a guy who has felt I can do what I put my mind too, but not any longer, I can't over come the pain long enough to even spray weeds,lol,

Know how you feel. I've always been up and moving and was very active in emergency work, firefighter and EMT. Was an EMT for 30 years but couldn't even do the training to keep my license up let alone work on people any more. It is a very big change and when I got my SSDI it was like my life is over because you can't do much any more. Well now after not working in over 5 years before we settle they want to do what ever they can to reduce the amount they have to pay. So they are putting me through a voc rehab program where I have to apply for just about any and every job that is out there even though I can't do them. Went to an interview with one of those temp places and even she said I never get any jobs you could do. Makes you feel so much better to be told how useless you are. The only way I have a hope of doing even a part time job is with some training and they have told me more then once they are not willing to do any training. This person tells me you have to not tell these people about your injurey and what you can't do until after you get them to hire you, then you use the ADA laws to make them keep you. The only thing that makes me smile is when I feel down about it I remember it is only costing them money to hire this person and pay my expenses doing this. Think the lawyers like the extra money to because the longer this drags out the more it has to cost the company

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How.to handle.supervisor causing hostile work enviroment Disappointed state employee 3 1,507 12-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Last Post: RootsGal
  Califoria stress claims CaseyandMarie 28 18,986 01-14-2016, 03:31 PM
Last Post: BB019
  Should I file A Stress Claim? workmanscompquestions 9 9,767 02-25-2015, 01:35 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  Slip and fall causing a burn burnedinkc 1 2,894 03-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Last Post: 1171
  neuropathic pain/anxiety tired25 6 5,456 02-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Last Post: tired25
  Everybody Loves Stress...Help in California JCHoyle 7 9,593 10-20-2010, 01:13 PM
Last Post: injuredinil2
  Work Related Stress/Anxiety RubyWench 5 16,465 09-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Stress and Health Claim?? Caligirl1276 2 5,352 08-13-2010, 05:14 PM
  stress claim Hawaii Lydia 8 12,144 08-12-2010, 09:09 PM
  stress and anxiety in california meyea 20 35,342 07-21-2010, 05:09 PM