Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
news
my husband and 3 youngest kids went to every Dr visit and lawyer meeting...they also went to the Depos and courthouse. they were part of my life the other side needed to see it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

My wife is my ride. If anyone tells her she can't be with me, then the meeting is over.
On bad pain days, she is the one to talk to. I can't comprehend anything told to me, and could care less. She takes care of the meetings, I zone out

THANK YOU ALL! I have done most alone, my silly theme tonight when my ol' man watch a movie was " how did she learn to act like she was all alone" Hello! I will expect my family to be there, No excuses hubby. Would it be weird for me to tell you what I expect. Think I did in another post, nOT MUCH. MY surgeon and IME saved my LIFE. literally, but I still have hard days...
May my personal experience help others. No question is stupid.

Milo that Tulsa court building doesnt have good parking be prepared
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

The attorney put in for a hearing date for my husband a couple weeks ago. When ever the day, he said the family is to be there. We know first hand how the injury has changed him. Also his brother and his father, who used to golf with him, as well as a friend of his he used to hang out with if he would have BBQ's and ride dirt bikes. Our son is the one who will tell how he has been the one who has had to take over the "mans" work. He does all the heavy lifting, working on cars, mowing and so on.

He put in for the request because we are ready to take our chance with letting a Judge decide. My husbands depo's were completed and filing for hearing was also the way to force the IC to finally schedule the depo's of their drs. It worked, and within a week they scheduled them. I'm not sure what day they are on but they will be done. Hopefully they will reach a settlement but a trial was always expected, and will happen if thats what it takes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good news/bad news, hell who knows monster1963 20 8,680 09-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Good news Bad news jayne 5 4,637 05-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  good news and bad news / Drs appointment bronco54501 6 4,717 04-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Good News Bad news...you decide red1030 17 7,283 06-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Bad news,Good news ??? Tuffy 17 7,117 03-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Sad News Good News imsckofit 13 6,442 02-17-2008, 09:23 AM
Last Post: sparkey