Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clocks can't tell when I need my pain meds, Better?
Not really, just for this month. Hubby deparately needed some loving and as it turned out, I used my last pain-killer. I don't blame him, he's is always so patient, but long over due. I'll refill w/ what little I am alotted in a few days, but this mama ain't gonna be happy. Well usually, but I have been doing better now 6 mo. post-op.

And see while I was down for so long, plus phobia of dentist, I faught a nasty toothache as well. I just couldn't bring myself to go to the dentist. Anyways, who can afford a crown. I like to think I'm not the only one around here, whose teeth also suffered. But anyway w/ extra meds, I beat that ache, think the nerve died or something after the fourth day, lost half the tooth.

Thought of going to the dentist, but it's embarrassing after 1.5 years, I need alot of work. Ya'll know what I mean. like "How am I supposed to lay still in that chair for an hour?'' Just jibberish up so thought I'd send out a piece of me! Have a great day you guys!

May my personal experience help others. No question is stupid.

(01-29-2013, 06:37 AM)Milo Wrote: Not really, just for this month. Hubby deparately needed some loving and as it turned out, I used my last pain-killer. I don't blame him, he's is always so patient, but long over due. I'll refill w/ what little I am alotted in a few days, but this mama ain't gonna be happy. Well usually, but I have been doing better now 6 mo. post-op.

And see while I was down for so long, plus phobia of dentist, I faught a nasty toothache as well. I just couldn't bring myself to go to the dentist. Anyways, who can afford a crown. I like to think I'm not the only one around here, whose teeth also suffered. But anyway w/ extra meds, I beat that ache, think the nerve died or something after the fourth day, lost half the tooth.

Thought of going to the dentist, but it's embarrassing after 1.5 years, I need alot of work. Ya'll know what I mean. like "How am I supposed to lay still in that chair for an hour?'' Just jibberish up so thought I'd send out a piece of me! Have a great day you guys!

I can agree with you on this one, When I was in my wc mva I busted 2 teeth on the steering wheel or the windshield i'm still not sure which did it....lol. I went almost a year before I had them fixed, but with the stress of the wc and pain I also put off care for my teeth.. In the last year or so I have had 2 pulled and still need alot of work.. I had one last week but had to cancle due to the flu still lingering.. I have ins through the state right now and in our are there is only 1 dentist that accepts it.. So in 3 months I can get in, unless I drive 110 miles 1 way in the UP, he accepts evryone with or without ins, he figures no one should be in pain with thier teeth and if all you can afford is $5.00 he will take ya, and make payments..

Big Grin 
Thanks Bronco, for not only responding but relating. My topic was simply that I'm so sick and tired of just barely getting by for so long, thanks to the DEA ofcoarse. The preasures of keeping up w/ "my ideal" of a mother and wife put so much preasure on me, that my fight is never ending. So med is supposed to last 5 6 hours, and I'm moaning after 2. I explain, and annoy, use examples, but, it's the fact that I have to give up, just say, Cleaning my car, for Grocery shopping. And all the stress that puts on me. Can I make it to her game tonight, or will it have been to much to just get cleaned up. AAh, Thanks for listen. It was good for me to put into words.
May my personal experience help others. No question is stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  in your 9 o'clocks jayne 16 4,059 05-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Last Post: jayne