Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACDF AND SHOULDER SURGERY
Hi Everyone, I am a newbie here. I am 44 year old. I was hoping I could get some info. and support about my issue. I was injured in 2010. I had two surgeries. One for my shoulder the other an acdf on four levels. I just had my ppd rating on the 11th of January. I am still waiting for the %. Although the rating doctor did say my % would be very high. I am now receiving 787.oo every two weeks for ttd. It has just changed to voc rehab at the same amount. I know there is a formula that takes age, wages, and percentage into account. Can anybody help me with this. I beleive my % for my neck is 50% and my shoulder 10%. I also would like to know what to expect at this time just being rated. I have dealt with this issue long enough and have been getting this amount for ttd for a year. Where am I at. And yes I do have an attorney. I just feel better when I speak directly to those whom have gone through it personally. Thank you.

I haven't experience anything like your injury, and I am not as far in my claim, but you might try asking this same question at this link:

http://www.healthboards.com/boards

You may find more in common as far as your injury, and others willing to share there percentage, and amount of awards.

Just an idea until you get a much more educated answer on this forum.
May my personal experience help others. No question is stupid.

(01-23-2013, 05:11 PM)NevadaCervical 4567 Wrote: Hi Everyone, I am a newbie here. I am 44 year old. I was hoping I could get some info. and support about my issue. I was injured in 2010. I had two surgeries. One for my shoulder the other an acdf on four levels. I just had my ppd rating on the 11th of January. I am still waiting for the %. Although the rating doctor did say my % would be very high. I am now receiving 787.oo every two weeks for ttd. It has just changed to voc rehab at the same amount. I know there is a formula that takes age, wages, and percentage into account. Can anybody help me with this. I beleive my % for my neck is 50% and my shoulder 10%. I also would like to know what to expect at this time just being rated. I have dealt with this issue long enough and have been getting this amount for ttd for a year. Where am I at. And yes I do have an attorney. I just feel better when I speak directly to those whom have gone through it personally. Thank you.
So you only want replies from Nevada work comp injureds with permanent partial impairment from neck and shoulder injuries rather then information from your atty?
That maybe difficult as most aren't familiar with the state regulations on how rating values are computed.
I'm sure if you wait long enough someone with those particulars will view your post and respond.
Generally Those that have gone thru the process and gotten their benefits don't visit here unless there is an issue.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Great link Milo. I added it to my favorites. Thanks. Smile

(01-23-2013, 10:46 PM)1171 Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 05:11 PM)NevadaCervical 4567 Wrote: Hi Everyone, I am a newbie here. I am 44 year old. I was hoping I could get some info. and support about my issue. I was injured in 2010. I had two surgeries. One for my shoulder the other an acdf on four levels. I just had my ppd rating on the 11th of January. I am still waiting for the %. Although the rating doctor did say my % would be very high. I am now receiving 787.oo every two weeks for ttd. It has just changed to voc rehab at the same amount. I know there is a formula that takes age, wages, and percentage into account. Can anybody help me with this. I beleive my % for my neck is 50% and my shoulder 10%. I also would like to know what to expect at this time just being rated. I have dealt with this issue long enough and have been getting this amount for ttd for a year. Where am I at. And yes I do have an attorney. I just feel better when I speak directly to those whom have gone through it personally. Thank you.
So you only want replies from Nevada work comp injureds with permanent partial impairment from neck and shoulder injuries rather then information from your atty?
That maybe difficult as most aren't familiar with the state regulations on how rating values are computed.
I'm sure if you wait long enough someone with those particulars will view your post and respond.
Generally Those that have gone thru the process and gotten their benefits don't visit here unless there is an issue.
I am deeply thankful for any info. I also am glad to know that I am not alone. I hope everyone in each state has the wc outcome in the injured employees favor. Best wishes to all.

(01-23-2013, 09:56 PM)Milo Wrote: I haven't experience anything like your injury, and I am not as far in my claim, but you might try asking this same question at this link:

http://www.healthboards.com/boards

You may find more in common as far as your injury, and others willing to share there percentage, and amount of awards.

Just an idea until you get a much more educated answer on this forum.

Thank you,
I find this link very informative. Its appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shoulder surgery CANurse 3 399 04-28-2019, 01:08 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  3 level acdf c5-t1 sore neck 6 2,757 09-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Last Post: sore neck
  Shoulder surgery Pythonbunny 14 10,400 10-31-2014, 12:01 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Approaching my mmi after a 2 level acdf surgery and the nightmare has no end in sight gopack4mvp2 5 7,216 10-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  lvl 3 acdf cervical bossjld 2 2,320 08-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Last Post: bossjld
  Shoulder Surgery on WC CALIF Debbysue64 8 11,834 12-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Last Post: LeglEgl
  second shoulder surgery with new c6 c7 fusion Mseries 4 6,944 08-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Shoulder Injury Surgery denied 4104ever 5 16,335 07-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Last Post: kate
  ACDF at c5-6 QLD Australia Bilistik 0 2,276 06-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Bilistik
  Nerve block for shoulder surgery? NVworker 6 36,868 03-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Last Post: leazdad