Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The paper clip that bent til it broke, That's me
My workers compensation claim oklahoma suffered 10 months tramatic spondylolisthesis befor Ime took a look

Coming to the end As it seems, noone cares about my left over disability at this point in time. Met w/ my lawyer doc, their lawyer doc. In their lawyer doc report we argue that I had and emg on lower extremities which I did not do, only my hands "don't know why". After a year of some persistance of paralasys of left leg and life threatening pain in back, I'm sure there is damage to the nerve. I mentioned to my wonderful lawyers the report of the emg on the lowere extremities that had never been done. In one ear out the other. Does it really matter to the fraud docs on both sides my disibilities? Or is this what I will have to let the judge evalute in my day in court? It also amazes me that this so called emg on the lower extremities report was given to my surgeon, so if he read the IME's report of the false emg, he would think I was faking the whole time, lol This would explain alot of his non'sholont behavior. I did not get the reports from each doc. Love you Jayne Bummerknees Bad Boy and yes even you 1711 was made in the State
May my personal experience help others. No question is stupid.

oh my who is your lawyer that doesnt have your back?MMMMM bad you didnt get reports from each Dr you are your best defence always.Do you remember his name or the office where you went so you can go back and get the report?So now you have to step up and handle your own defence or kiss it goodby go find that report and read it take it to your lawyer and if he isnt willing to put you first then maybe you need another one.PM me I will gladly give you the name of my Bulldog he was awesome but if he tells you you dont have a case then baby you just have to accept there is no case.Sometimes the pain we feel isnt seen on a MRI or EMG and we just have to suck it up and live with it.I can tell you no amout of money is worth the amount of money I live with daily I would give it all back to go back to work.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I do know where the emg was done, and the doc and I both were wondering why they were bothering w/ my hands when it was my legs that were the problem. I really don't understand how my lawyers have been so attenative, and now it seems to come down to," We've got this, Don't bother us anymore", Think I will be doing some phone calls to them about this particular pa. And Hey Jayne, I'm from Tulsa but moved to Tahlequah 12 years ago. Nice to see a fellow Okie on the board. Thanks so much for your response.

I do know where the emg was done, and the doc and I both were wondering why they were bothering w/ my hands when it was my legs that were the problem. I really don't understand how my lawyers have been so attenative, and now it seems to come down to," We've got this, Don't bother us anymore", Think I will be doing some phone calls to them about this particular pa. And Hey Jayne, I'm from Tulsa but moved to Tahlequah 12 years ago. Nice to see a fellow Okie on the board. Thanks so much for your response.

I don't have any of my doc's reports, i've been so sick then 2level fusion and family, When I saw the ic doc, he had all the records, 3 inches thick. My lawyers should be able to give these to me, Can I ask them for those? I have seen so many docs, it would be easier to get them from my lawyer, apperently the ic doc has them so my lawyers should.?

I don't have any of my doc's reports, i've been so sick then 2level fusion and family, When I saw the ic doc, he had all the records, 3 inches thick. My lawyers should be able to give these to me, Can I ask them for those? I have seen so many docs, it would be easier to get them from my lawyer, apperently the ic doc has them so my lawyers should.?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  system broke fallenflagger11 5 5,186 08-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Last Post: fallenflagger11
  Broke Hand in Texas TexasPeanut 8 6,979 06-23-2008, 05:30 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Broke Ankle at work have questions 2008xb 12 17,836 03-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Sithie
  Teen age daughter broke her leg at work AThom10731 4 3,322 02-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Last Post: 1171