Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time
Hi everyone I just wanted to introduce myself on here I was referred by Jayne.. Umm lets see I'm 21 yrs old and have been on w/c since April 2012. I fell on some stairs that were still wet at work(mind you no sign out either) and I herniated my L3,L4, while L5 and S1 are ruptured. I had to get a micro-disectomy on L5,S1 so I could have some relief of the sciatic nerve in my left leg.. Anyways now that dr has released me from his care and says nothing more he can do for me.. I am here for some moral support and too make new friends as well! This site is a savior to me and I'm thankful I found it! I am now praying that this ordeal will end smoothly although since the very beginning it has been very far from smooth!!! Thanks everyone!

Brandy
21 yr old female in Indiana. Left L5,S1 herniated disc w/ nerve root sleeve compression. Micro-Disectomy for L5,S1 left sciatica nerve impingement. Workers Comp SUCKS!

welcome Brandy jump in
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(01-07-2013, 07:15 PM)jayne Wrote: welcome Brandy jump in

Thanks Jayne! Smile
21 yr old female in Indiana. Left L5,S1 herniated disc w/ nerve root sleeve compression. Micro-Disectomy for L5,S1 left sciatica nerve impingement. Workers Comp SUCKS!

Brandy Welcome to the off topics forum!!!

(01-07-2013, 07:58 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: Brandy Welcome to the off topics forum!!!

Thanks Bummer Knees! I'm happy to have a support group now lol Smile

Welcome to the forum Brandy, it has been a god send for me..

Welcome, this can be a great place. We all have our ups and downs and for many reasons. One thing I can tell you for sure is if you need prayers this group of people here can move mountains. I might have trouble remembering many things but that part I know first hand. The WC world is not a place you want to be alone in. There are allot of things only your lawyer can provide the answers too but we can help with the right questions to ask.

Thank you everyone so much! I am so happy that I don't feel like I am alone in this and that I can talk to people who know what I'm going through! Prayers are always accepted and I will be doing the same for you all! Smile