Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My attorney came through for me!

I have been having trouble with my health insurance refusing to pay for treatment for my back, right knee and right hand.

They keep saying the body parts are work comp related, not so!

Those injuries were resolved according to the work comp doctor and no settlement dollars were received for them.

I visited with my work comp attorney about the problems with the health insurance company. He wrote a letter to BCBS and sent a packet of information to them.

I just got off the phone with BCBS and the information has been updated into the computer. The health insurance will now start paying for the lumbar spine, right knee and right hand.

This has lifted a huge weight from my shoulders!

YES!!!

(12-13-2012, 11:02 AM)Bummer Knees Wrote: My attorney came through for me!

I have been having trouble with my health insurance refusing to pay for treatment for my back, right knee and right hand.

They keep saying the body parts are work comp related, not so!

Those injuries were resolved according to the work comp doctor and no settlement dollars were received for them.

I visited with my work comp attorney about the problems with the health insurance company. He wrote a letter to BCBS and sent a packet of information to them.

I just got off the phone with BCBS and the information has been updated into the computer. The health insurance will now start paying for the lumbar spine, right knee and right hand.

This has lifted a huge weight from my shoulders!

YES!!!

That is good news, if only things would go smoothly without bumps in the rd...