Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello New here. Concerns.
I have an issue here. Iwas injured 07/28/11. Ive been recieving insurance payments since then, and have had two operations.
Finally i seethe doctor today after my Insurance physical therapy evaluation I had last week.

Its crazy, but the physical therapist who did the evaluation badly reaggravated my injury.

Now, despite that, I feel that I should not go back to my previous job becasue it would be much to streneous for jme now.

I see the doctor for his FINAL assesement of the injury today.
I need to try and get some rest, so typing fast .
A bunch of quick questions.

Can I get the doctor to put in his report I believe the physical therapist that is part of his same orthopedic group injured me badly at the last step of the evaluation? So Crazy but true I swear. He grabbed my knees, twisted them badly and No2w i am in almost worse pain than ever, even after one week.

Can I have a reevaluation by sa different Physical Therapist..evenm at my cost?

How do I "ask" the doctor to reccomend that I would beneft from a job with much less phsically intensive work requirements than the one I had when I was injured wihtout seeming like Im begging or trying to avoid going back to work..how to word it?

Waht id the doctor sends me baCK TO THAT JOB i KNOW i CANNOT PHYSICALLY HANDLE ANYMORE WITHOUT RISKING INJURY?( sorry caps). I guess i could try and find another doctorto write a work reccomenmdation for A different job, although cant really affordto be chasing down docs.

Can I ask for another MRI. My guess is they are possibly going to say TO SAY iM GOOD TO GO, BUT iM VERY SOAR, IN PAIN, AND even nolw reinjured ( dammit, sorry caps again ), and have a long way to go before I fully heal.

Thanks so much and please overlook the sloppy typing and stuff.I cant do my previous job anymore,but also cant be without money. Id like to find a different less streneous job ( is there a better way to word that?)

Too late to get a lawyer/any use of it?/Would a lawyer even take the case?
Jerry in Texas

Just tell your Dr what you just told us.....its just that simple.without the yelling of course.and talking to a lawyer is free the first time so it wont hurt you to try
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

http://www.oiec.state.tx.us/ you may want to check it out.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Concerns re WC lawyers JnetM 8 8,850 10-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Settlement/Serious Concerns About Agreement Netta 5 7,120 06-24-2010, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Netta

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)