Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New addition to our family....
Dominick needed a playmate.... We have added a puppy (chiwawa spelling) and have named him buddy... He is just a little thing that wont plow dominick over... So far the other dogs are getting along great except for buddy and bronco play tugawar and puppy gets flying lessons...lol.... I havnt been able to get updated pics of dom on this old computer, but will get some with him and puppy soon.....

LOL, that sounds like a wonderful playmate for Dom. Actually got a real chuckle out of the flying lessons lol.

(11-26-2012, 01:21 PM)monster1963 Wrote: LOL, that sounds like a wonderful playmate for Dom. Actually got a real chuckle out of the flying lessons lol.

Bronco is our lab/mastiff mix, so the size comparision is unbelievably funny.. Bronco has played a role of old mother hen with Dom and now the puppy.. Bronco just stands there and lets the puppy tug and tug away, and all bronco does is lift his head up and turn his head and buddy gets free flying lessons.. Dominick laughs so hard when he sees it happen it is just halairious to watch... Buddy is the runt of the litter, we have always took a runt over any other pup. But his size is the size of a soda can but with legs, it has been hard to adapt when were used to large dogs....

I love my Lil Bit she sits in my lap and is my shadow she sleeps in my arms at night she is the one that I got at 2 days old and bottle fed she is the only one of the litter I was able to keep alive.she is so tiny but thinks she is a great dane.She eats only what I eat to include bananas and popcorn and of course her morning coffee.Yes I know some of you will say its not good for her but she eats a balanced diet most of the time and gets just a bite or two of the snacks...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I love my Lil Bit she sits in my lap and is my shadow she sleeps in my arms at night she is the one that I got at 2 days old and bottle fed she is the only one of the litter I was able to keep alive.she is so tiny but thinks she is a great dane.She eats only what I eat to include bananas and popcorn and of course her morning coffee.Yes I know some of you will say its not good for her but she eats a balanced diet most of the time and gets just a bite or two of the snacks...

(11-26-2012, 03:46 PM)jayne Wrote: I love my Lil Bit she sits in my lap and is my shadow she sleeps in my arms at night she is the one that I got at 2 days old and bottle fed she is the only one of the litter I was able to keep alive.she is so tiny but thinks she is a great dane.She eats only what I eat to include bananas and popcorn and of course her morning coffee.Yes I know some of you will say its not good for her but she eats a balanced diet most of the time and gets just a bite or two of the snacks...

We have had a few of those newborns we found a litter of black labs in a dumpster in which the owner wacked with a hammer.. One only survived but was impaired to the point he ran sideways.. He lived to be 10 years old... Jayne you will have a strong connection with that pup.. Dominick shares his bannanas with the boys too (bronco buster and buddy) Buddy tried to steal his half sanwich earlier....lol..

its a strong bond alright no one comes near me she doesnt know she is so very protective.The family calls her my litter mate.I have joked that I was going to talk to my PCP and get a RX from him for her so she could even go into the stores with me.On very bad days she stays with me and just loves on me and is so gentle she seems to know when I cant take any movement at all.
Sorry about the double posts my computer bit the dust and I am using honeys Dell and it always double posts I dont know why

its a strong bond alright no one comes near me she doesnt know she is so very protective.The family calls her my litter mate.I have joked that I was going to talk to my PCP and get a RX from him for her so she could even go into the stores with me.On very bad days she stays with me and just loves on me and is so gentle she seems to know when I cant take any movement at all.
Sorry about the double posts my computer bit the dust and I am using honeys Dell and it always double posts I dont know why

Hubby is one who says he isn't one to like dogs but you should see how he treats them when he thinks no one is looking.

I had a pup called Misty, she stuck like glue to my medically fragile daughter, Amber. One night Amber got caught up in the cover while sleeping in bed and was having trouble breathing. I was sleeping in bed beside Amber unaware what was going on. Misty pounced on me until I was awake. I am convinced that pup saved my daughter's life that night.

We have always been dog people. If it weren't for the dogs, then my husband wouldn't get off the couch some days. When you talk about the flying lessons I had to giggle. Our mastiff gives our smaller dogs a few as well. He is a 250 lb gentle giant and a mama's boy.