Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Orthopedic Dr
Hi, I`m new here @ the forum, and I just moved to Port Charlotte Fl, my case it`s with the N S I F, the problem I`m having is that I can`t find and orthopedic Dr. that`s willing to accept the N Y S I. and I need surgery. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Latter. Louie.
Your lawyer should be able to help you find a surgeon willing to help you. If you don't have a lawyer I'd get one. But ideally it's not up to you to have to find a doctor, usually respondent does that, failing respondent then your lawyer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A nice orthopedic site for explantions WCisBS 8 4,426 10-22-2007, 07:57 AM
Last Post: WCisBS

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)