Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just confussed?
Okay I was injured in Arizona a NO Fault State. I have had an Ulna Shortening to my left arm and I have missing cartlidge between the wrist bone and ulna bone. Hence the problem. I no longer can push pull or pick up anything over say 3Lbs without pain or dropping it. Unable to do the work I was doing before injury. So is this considered a Schedule or Non Schedule PPD? I have been lied to several times by my adjuster who acts like my best friend. So I just know she has bad integerity at this point. Who to trust to help me??

Do you have an attorney. You need an attorney who's primary area is workers compensation.

There is a link at the top of this page about selecting an attorney.

I didnt really want an attorney.Because they take so much. I alreday am struggling since this injury..
I didnt really want an attorney.Because they take so much. I alreday am struggling since this injury..
I am currently waiting on my MMI report to give me a percent. If at that point I feel my adjuster isn't playing far. I have an attorney with free first visit and I will take my MMI report. I have been doing alot of indepth research on this matter but not alot of information with the wrist and arm shortening. That is why I am confussed about schedule or non schedule?? For my PPD.. Anyone???
I am currently waiting on my MMI report to give me a percent. If at that point I feel my adjuster isn't playing far. I have an attorney with free first visit and I will take my MMI report. I have been doing alot of indepth research on this matter but not alot of information with the wrist and arm shortening. That is why I am confussed about schedule or non schedule?? For my PPD.. Anyone???
If anyone had an injury at work in Arizona and can give me advice please help??????????

you have impairment to a specific body part-your upper extremity therefore you have a scheduled impairment.
http://www.ica.state.az.us/Claims/Claims...rment.aspx
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  confussed midnightmouse 3 2,420 03-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
Question In IA 2 back surgerys, confussed!! Mscoco 10 5,384 03-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Mscoco
  Need help confussed Roadrunner 17 5,941 01-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Last Post: tweety00
  Im so confussed, Please help me understand. Arkygal62 6 4,694 12-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Last Post: katicabogar
  Full Story on Confussed/See last post on terminated after 28 yrs. Confusedd 1 2,379 10-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Confusedd