Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pqme despo
Hello folks I have a question. After a pqme despo is there a time frame for the new report to issued.

despo??
are you referring to a sworn testimony taken in a deposition of the doctor?

if so a new report is not required after a deposition; the deposition itself is entered into the record as evidence of the doctor's opinions.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

During the desposition of the doctor my lawyer had me attend. The Dr said at the time that he examined me he didn't have my nerve study report showing that I have nerve damage in my neck. He said that this finding is going to change the low rating he gave me. Will me or my lawyer get a report lof the change. (Sorry I'm not much of a writer)

(11-03-2012, 06:30 PM)Cat daddy Wrote: During the desposition of the doctor my lawyer had me attend. The Dr said at the time that he examined me he didn't have my nerve study report showing that I have nerve damage in my neck. He said that this finding is going to change the low rating he gave me. Will me or my lawyer get a report lof the change. (Sorry I'm not much of a writer)

No one here knows what the plan is. the doctor didn't say he would do another rating, or
Whether he has the nerve study, wants a knew one, wants to see you again, or is planning on writing another report or who will pay for it.
you might be assuming too much.

There are many questions you should talk to your atty about.
He was there and may have a better idea about what will happen.
Your particular situation is not spelled out in the comp law.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(11-04-2012, 01:26 AM)1171 Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 06:30 PM)Cat daddy Wrote: During the desposition of the doctor my lawyer had me attend. The Dr said at the time that he examined me he didn't have my nerve study report showing that I have nerve damage in my neck. He said that this finding is going to change the low rating he gave me. Will me or my lawyer get a report lof the change. (Sorry I'm not much of a writer)

No one here knows what the plan is. the doctor didn't say he would do another rating, or
Whether he has the nerve study, wants a knew one, wants to see you again, or is planning on writing another report or who will pay for it.
you might be assuming too much.

There are many questions you should talk to your atty about.
He was there and may have a better idea about what will happen.
Your particular situation is not spelled out in the comp law.

Yes my lawyer presented the doc with the nerve study report. That,s when the doc went over the report and said that by him viewing the positive report he will change my rating. Those was his exact words. I forgot to ask my lawyer certain questions. Has anyone out there had this experience

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I overturn PQME of MMI decision if primary doctor doesn't agree and get my TTD Be ART661 2 994 10-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Msc, judge, Ttd and pqme Lostandconfused 5 1,595 11-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Lostandconfused
  PQME asked for another test. I live out of state. maizyrose 8 6,526 07-15-2015, 02:42 PM
Last Post: 1171
  PQME report Cat daddy 24 19,182 10-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Last Post: jayne
  1171 PQME CONT...... Sunshine7 4 4,797 02-25-2010, 07:36 PM
Last Post: 1171
  What is a PQME?CA sontaysyw 3 13,048 11-28-2009, 03:27 AM
Last Post: sontaysyw
  PQME reports chrischris 8 12,000 11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Last Post: chrischris