Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what should i ask for?
Question 
my lawyer wants me to settle on an injury at work i feel like my name should be on the deed to the company but thats not going to happen what should i get i hurt my knee they ignored the situation and now i suffer with authritis.nothing noone can do a long life medical complicationSad

(09-22-2012, 08:33 PM)tammie Wrote: my lawyer wants me to settle on an injury at work i feel like my name should be on the deed to the company but thats not going to happen what should i get i hurt my knee they ignored the situation and now i suffer with authritis.nothing noone can do a long life medical complicationSad

Well, If you are sorta trying to be funny, it worked for me. You need to slow down and write your state and really try hard to make some sense.
I am old but it is hard to read with no periods......

where you given a rating?You said you hurt your knee,did you have to have a knee replacement,a scraping or just PT,have you been sent back to work?or are you still on TTD how long have you been on or where on TTD?What state are you in?how old are you?
Any injury can cause athritis or it may have not been caused by your injury,did the Dr say it was caused by your injury and did their Dr agree? As you can tell you have given us no information to work with....right now all we can say is ask for the Bank and hope you get a little change.What ever you get it wont be much.No one gets rich on WC they dont pay for pain and suffering.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(09-22-2012, 10:37 PM)jayne Wrote: where you given a rating?You said you hurt your knee,did you have to have a knee replacement,a scraping or just PT,have you been sent back to work?or are you still on TTD how long have you been on or where on TTD?What state are you in?how old are you?
Any injury can cause athritis or it may have not been caused by your injury,did the Dr say it was caused by your injury and did their Dr agree? As you can tell you have given us no information to work with....right now all we can say is ask for the Bank and hope you get a little change.What ever you get it wont be much.No one gets rich on WC they dont pay for pain and suffering.
i dont know anything my work never sent me to dr.i never got a report done for months my dr.saids yes my work is the cause and will make it worse the area was rearanged by them making things worse and they refused to change anything to prevent any injury

have your atty give you some guidance; they know more about your situation then anyone.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

oh sweetie if you never went to a Dr and you never got a rating you are not going to get much of a settlement.Is your lawyer even a workmans comp lawyer? what state are you in?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Lots of information is left out.. Did you even file a claim for wc.......?
By the sounds of it the only way your getting anytrhing is if your employer has faulted you and your lawyer is getting them to give you meoney to keep it hushed....