Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I just don't have the words...
Sad 
I have read several things here lately that have either brought tears to my eyes or made me downright cry...in sympathy, anger for your situation and pain, frustration and because I care about y'all.

I just wanted to tell you that I am praying for you and that if I knew the words that might help I would have posted them. I have been in some of your shoes and I know that sometimes words just can't make things better.

I just wanted to apologize to y'all. I think about you every day and I do read here, I am just at a loss for words and don't know how to comfort or support the one's who need it the most right now, so I quietly say my prayers and hope beyond hope that you will receive some type of good news.

Please know I am praying for you and thinking of you. You guys have always been very supportive of me and I have not forgotten you, I just honestly don't know how to express my sorrow at what you are going through right now Sad

Monster I believe we need an off-off topic thread.

I have also noticed the threads on this board are about pain, surgery, and other topics, some of the threads are mine.

I enjoy reading about member's families, if their working, their jobs, the weather.

Perhaps we need another game.

Any thoughts on this.

we need each other sometimes this is the only place I have to scream and vent
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Oh no, I wouldn't change the off topic area for anything. I was just trying to express that even though I have not replied to some bad situations it's not that I don't care I just don't know what to say. I've been through losing everything due to my injuries and health problems. I guess that means that I should know what to say but I don't. I hate knowing there is nothing I can say to make those problems go away or to make someone feel better.

I can however pray for you and hope God will guide you in the right direction or ease your pain.

I have a deep respect for my friends here and only wanted to apologize for my behavior which seems cold and uncaring. That couldn't be further from the truth. For a change, monster is tongue tied Sad

sometimes there is nothing to say just damnit damnit damnit
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

To me, even if there are no replies it just feels better to vent and get it out.. I know there are people reading it, I just hope they pay attention.. Ones world can feel just right and 2 seconds later it can be up side down...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a few words can make alot of difference jayne 1 3,036 04-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  bingo words inpainokla 0 3,101 05-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  different states different words? jayne 9 18,126 04-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  words above avater inpainokla 3 4,726 01-21-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post: backache
  Bingo Words mel1980 216 81,331 06-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Last Post: MJC