Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some things just dont work
I wonder some days why as adults we continue to speak to teenagers,they dont listen.Or maybe we just dont speak in words they understand.Things like get an education or get a job sound alot like blah blah blah to them....Save for a rainy day,work hard and save your money dont spend more than you make dont forget to tithe....dont have sex before your married or at least wear a party hat,wrap that bugger,or a hundred other ways to say be responsiable just dont get thru to them.I sometimes feel like I need to take a jackhammer and bust open their sweet little heads to see whats in there cuz there certainly isnt any common sense....
I spoke to my 16 year old Grandaughter today she is 11 weeks pregnant and is so very happy like her boobs are soooooo big and she just cant wait for them to get bigger...duh I explained so was her belly and her ass and for that matter her ankles and fingers and most likely before it was over her fingers like doesnt that sound sooooooo cooooolllllll.....there was dead silence on the phone...Oh Nana you like are so kidding like right like arent you?Jesus Christ Our world is in the hands of Valley girls.....Her whole reason for calling was to get me to talk to her Dad and talk him OUT of going to the parents of the young man who had knocked her up cuz like they were friends and she didnt want her Dad messing that up....I explained the young man would be paying child support for the next 18 years and she said( I kid you not)
For what Nana? The baby, Shania I said....I give up any of you that have kids in the California school system get them out now...if this is united states wide we are in deep kaka.I get to be a great grandma at 57
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne dear it is in the United States everywhere...I have a cousin who has 2 grand daughters and both of them have babys one is 16 and the other is 17..they know it all....they think they are the best parents...neither has a job..or has even given any thought on how they are going to support them babies...both do drugs...and run the streets.... i would love to bring them little boys home and give them a life and a future...these kids do not care today........all i can say is thank god I did get mine raised.. and have not had to go through things that some parents have had to... mine issues with my kids is you can not talk to them.. they are going to do what they want...and they do not want their parents advice..I am thankful they did not make me a grandparent.........I am a grand parent but my son did wait untill he was married.. and my daughter is 27 but not married and no kids.. so i hope she does get a spouse before she gets kids in her life....I am gratefull....
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

I think the only way to communicate with some of them anymore is to text them or find those sarcastic sayings or banners and post them to their facebook walls.

I will not raise this one.I will not raise this one.I will not raise this one you all help me I am tired
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I feel for ya sweetie cause I know you have a heart of gold.

It up this way as well.... I have a nephew and a neice that were parents at age 14 and 16... My nephew was 16, he went from being in school fishing hunting and living with mom to meeting a almost 18 girl.. Long before they knew it she was pregnant, and just finnished school and working.. My nephew dropped out of school to take care of thier child.. They stayed together for a year before she was looking for someone more her age,, He had the baby 90% of the time and found a way to finnish school.. He still has his son and has a full time job and she still wanted child support.. She is still trying but failing everytime while he still works and provides food for his child..

When there at a young age they need more guidance and even as pregnant teenagers... Hopefully she gets the picture and makes responible choices she can live with....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  if you all dont mind helping jayne 13 10,107 06-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Last Post: jayne
  dont send a man jayne 6 6,246 08-24-2010, 09:00 PM
  Some things to think about. backache 5 3,940 02-06-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Dont ever think it cant get any worse jayne 20 11,162 12-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  dont ever give in jayne 7 5,191 09-25-2009, 03:37 PM
  Cow Died DONT NEED BULL postman 1 2,924 08-17-2009, 11:30 PM
  things are looking bad hurt at work 23 10,875 12-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  dont judge the book by its cover hurt at work 14 11,487 07-18-2008, 10:41 AM
Last Post: collateraldamage5591
Sad dont like needles hurt at work 1 2,712 07-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Do I or /Dont I ???? pooh badboy anyone tweety00 15 7,388 04-04-2008, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Pooh