Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why only 2nd injury filed for benefits
1st. I was injured late march/ on the job, left feet.

2nd. Late april/12, right knee and right foot from job .

Why my attorney filed for the 2nd day of my injury not and not for the 2nd?

When i have my 2nd injury filed for benefits for WC, how i m going to get the benefits for my 1st injury while those are diferent injuries and in WC is the name for my 2nd injury .

What do i need to do?

My atty is telling me he is gona file for my 1st injury too and he agreed i had 2 different injuries, in 2 saperate days, but hi havent filed yet for my 1st injury that he promised to file.

And i faxed to my managers by the next day the doctor`s restrictions for the injuries.

The IC aproved me for surgery in mid june/12 and aug/12 but still waiting for two surgeries?

They are saying me that havent find yet the right surgeon and i still wait in pain............

Thank you for your answers

(09-10-2012, 02:19 AM)2 x injured Wrote: 1st. I was injured late march/ on the job, left feet.

When i have my 2nd injury filed for benefits for WC, how i m going to get the benefits for my 1st injury while those are diferent injuries and in WC is the name for my 2nd injury .

What do i need to do?

My atty is telling me he is gona file for my 1st injury too and he agreed i had 2 different injuries, in 2 saperate days, but hi havent filed yet for my 1st injury that he promised to file.

And i faxed to my managers by the next day the doctor`s restrictions for the injuries.

The IC aproved me for surgery in mid june/12 and aug/12 but still waiting for two surgeries?

They are saying me that havent find yet the right surgeon and i still wait in pain............

you don't need your atty to file for your injury.
send a written notice to your employer describing your first injury and request a claim be set up.
send a copy to your atty.

make sure you advise your doctors of the first injury.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(09-10-2012, 12:01 PM)1171 Wrote: [quote='2 x injured' pid='146696' dateline='1347257952']
1st. I was injured late march/ on the job, left feet.

What do i need to do?

you don't need your atty to file for your injury.
send a written notice to your employer describing your first injury and request a claim be set up.
send a copy to your atty.

make sure you advise your doctors of the first injury.

Thank you 1171 for your answer.

Is this a form, the notice that i must give to my employer or any written notice cause i don` t know what to writte up on my employer?

there maybe one here
http://www.ic.nc.gov/ncic/pages/wcadmdir.htm#ak[/align]
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

In the State of Florida my file for the petition of benefits was denied and i`m ging to file again cause i told my managers by the next day or i faxed them the doctor restrictions but they was like joking trying to save money from my injuries.

my managers told the IC and my atty that i never told em. Actually i told em 3 times in 5 days

In the State of Florida my file for the petition of benefits was denied and i`m ging to file again cause i told my managers by the next day or i faxed them the doctor restrictions but they was like joking trying to save money from my injuries.

my managers told the IC and my atty that i never told em. Actually i told em 3 times in 5 days

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lawsuit filed Gabriel's Dad 8 1,143 11-17-2018, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Gabriel's Dad
  wrong diagnosis at ER, then my company filed on this. athump 2 1,388 10-22-2017, 01:01 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  I filed 3 business days ago... their carrier wants to talk already! Good or bad sign? AMSchmitt79 6 4,251 04-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Last Post: 1171
  DOC FILED, NOW WHAT? scorpio1731 4 2,254 02-18-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: scorpio1731
  PETITION: DOR FILED - MSC candiscalifornia 8 18,740 06-23-2014, 07:23 PM
  Motion's filed maxxer2012 1 1,982 10-19-2012, 01:50 AM
  Settlement/motions filed/ maxxer2012 1 2,399 10-19-2012, 01:48 AM
  Just filed a workmans comp claim my hands hurt 7 10,101 11-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Last Post: LeglEgl
  Does an IME Notice Have to Be Filed with My Attorney Georgedroy 0 3,286 01-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Georgedroy
  Lower work hours after WC filed petlover 2 4,778 12-17-2010, 11:49 AM
Last Post: petlover