Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
delete please thanks billy
Its just another part after the fce.....Thier reasoning is to see what qualifications you have that could be used to obtain some tpe of work...'' Have you seen or your attorney ask you to see a vocational counsler/expert........?

I also have not had any training since high school, I started working at 15 (logging) Once I was 18 I worked summers for the dnr (clean up after fires), then I moved on to the company I was at when I got injured.......... I like you used our body to make our livings, ((((( and I dont mean the chip-N-dales either )))))... Anywho the vocational expert did his interviews with me and has figured I was untrainable with the current conditions... Which means my attorney is going after 100% disability for life...
delete please thanks billy

delete please thanks billy

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How to make worker's comp pay for re-education? batfish55 1 3,912 05-30-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Education voucher One day at a time 4 3,909 08-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Last Post: jayne

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)