Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTD stopped for a year, just started again
My TTD stopped for over a year and just started again. Will a commissioner make IC pay for the months that I didnt get checks. During the time without checks, I was still seeing every doctor that they wanted me to and never missed appts. They stopped it bc they said I misssed my FCE, which is a total like because I did go and the report was given to them. Do you think I am entitled to the years worth of missed TTD payments.

depends on the evidence for your disability periods.
make sure you request penalties and interest from the comp court.
make sure you have evidence on the FCE date
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thank you, I still havent been sent for the MMI doctor and havent gone to the dr for the IME either. The FCE said I am 100 percent disabled and unable to do the things needed for the FCE so he requested work conditioning. When I start work conditioning next week they said they will start my paymebnts back up. Over the past 6 months I have gone to so many doctors requested by the IC and they havent paid the doctors either. Nor have they paid me for the gas to get to these appts. What are the penalites? is it a fee they pay me?

(08-29-2012, 09:17 PM)1171 Wrote: depends on the evidence for your disability periods.
make sure you request penalties and interest from the comp court.
make sure you have evidence on the FCE date

Penalties for unreasonable delays would be payed to you.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Hey there, I been in your shoes my friend. And the way it worked out for me is like this....my doctor had notes for me to be off work all the time i wasn't getting my checks for the entire year. thats all i needed to get my back pay. Wal-Mart in my case...likes to wait till the before court and say "ok, we will go ahead and pay" they did it with suregeries and back pay. so your employer may say no, your lawyer may have to fight for it but as long as you had notes to be off work. you should get all of it back.

(08-29-2012, 11:30 PM)1171 Wrote: Penalties for unreasonable delays would be payed to you.

thought I would write another post here that totally boggles me. Today I received a letter from case manager saying he is closing my medical management case. What does this exactly mean??? I am still in a work conditioning program. I have not been to an IME. The only IME was one that I went to before they realized i needed surgery. Since then, no therapy except for the physical therapy that the therapist from the FCE is given me. Not to mention i have a commissioner meeting middle of June for unpaid medical, TTD, and travel expenses. Will the commissioner still hear my case or cancel it now that case manager is stating that my case is closed. What are my options. PLEASE HELP

(03-23-2013, 11:05 PM)constantpain Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 11:30 PM)1171 Wrote: Penalties for unreasonable delays would be payed to you.

thought I would write another post here that totally boggles me. Today I received a letter from case manager saying he is closing my medical management case. What does this exactly mean??? I am still in a work conditioning program. I have not been to an IME. The only IME was one that I went to before they realized i needed surgery. Since then, no therapy except for the physical therapy that the therapist from the FCE is given me. Not to mention i have a commissioner meeting middle of June for unpaid medical, TTD, and travel expenses. Will the commissioner still hear my case or cancel it now that case manager is stating that my case is closed. What are my options. PLEASE HELP

It's becoming more and more obvious that you don't have a lawyer watching you back. None on this thread can realy answer these ?'s .. You need to lawyer up if this is truly a serious injury
May my personal experience help others. No question is stupid.

(03-24-2013, 12:46 AM)Milo Wrote:
(03-23-2013, 11:05 PM)constantpain Wrote:

It's becoming more and more obvious that you don't have a lawyer watching you back. None on this thread can realy answer these ?'s .. You need to lawyer up if this is truly a serious injury
Yes, I do have a lawyer. I don't call him that much because he is busy. he has so many court cases that are in a real court, not WC court. He has said that is where mine will be at some point. Not sure what that exactly means. I just want to end this whole thing so I can move on, cannot use my own insurance while under this horrible insurance.

The worse part is if your lawyer has to get your back pay he gets part of it unless they order them to pay his fees too

I would hope they would pay lawyers fees esp after commissioner ordered them to pay me at last hearing but they did not. It is a vicious circle or game. it took 15 months to get a hearing and then they do not adhere to the ruling. now another 5 months. i guess bc they can get away with it. meanwhile i had to go on medicare

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rolleyes Time-Loss Stopped - What Are My options? shefallsdown 4 2,751 01-24-2017, 01:06 PM
Last Post: shefallsdown
Exclamation Work Comp stopped payments unbeleivable lack of knowledge rps 1 3,266 11-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Insurance Co stopped talking Rebos 21 15,258 06-12-2014, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Rebos
  Me vs **no names please**-workcomp checks stopped again. lonestar_61530 4 7,320 01-26-2014, 12:11 PM
Last Post: CheriLovesJesus7
  FCE stopped due to pain, now TTD stopped constantpain 31 25,419 09-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Found to be at MMI & Benefits stopped kerrtxgjg 5 7,167 06-04-2013, 10:06 PM
  Case Mgr stopped all medical care constantpain 8 8,700 03-24-2013, 10:27 PM
Last Post: constantpain
Wink settled and i/c stopped medical, lawyer ran nomeds 2 3,140 02-10-2013, 02:45 AM
Last Post: unjured2
  sdi stopped payment pending qme results kylecalifornia 5 14,004 12-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Last Post: kylecalifornia
  Benefits stopped Big T 1 4,714 05-30-2011, 11:25 AM