Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CA Can ins ask for another DEU 100?
I spoke with someone at the WCAB and they called the IC for me. They explained the IC is trying to get my PD % rating reduced from %30/25 because they used the earlier (before 2005) calculation that is typically higher. Since I went back to work in 2005 the IC believes the later calculation should have been used. Of course she recommended that I obtain an attorney. Oh she also said I don't need to fill out the form.

(08-30-2012, 05:05 PM)ChiliK Wrote: I spoke with someone at the WCAB and they called the IC for me. They explained the IC is trying to get my PD % rating reduced from %30/25 because they used the earlier (before 2005) calculation that is typically higher. Since I went back to work in 2005 the IC believes the later calculation should have been used. Of course she recommended that I obtain an attorney. Oh she also said I don't need to fill out the form.
Returning to work has nothing to do with your PD rating.
It can affect the weekly rate.
You probably spoke to the information and assistance officer.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.