Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCE &MMI
I went back to the Dr. for a follow up. I let him know i was still having problems with my foot going numb and radiating pain down my leg. I have just finished 4 weeks of WH. He said there was nothing else he could do for me nd could not explain where the pain was coming from. He did not place me at MMI but did schedule an FCE. My ? is this. Why would he not put me at MMI? Is it normal to wait until after an FCE to be placed at MMI? The reason I ask is I hae read post where people get put at MMI and have not had an FCE or was still waiting on thier FCE. Just wondering
Thanks for any info.
BamaJ

guessing at another's motivations and reasoning is a crap shoot.
here's my shot:
maybe he believes there are other treatments that can change your condition.
or maybe he wants a better idea of what level your disability is before deciding what if anything can be done to improve it.
often a patient's description on what works and what doesn't is not as complete or as thorough enough to make such a conclusion.
just my guess.

whether it's normal or not depends on your state's comp laws; each is different and without knowing yours I can't answer.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.