Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need recipes!
plant a fall garden now lady bug.....where do you live
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

This is AQA's wife.

you can look at a lot of gluten free recipes on google or go to glutenfree.com

celiac is more recognized than it used to be, so there is a lot of information out there. you can buy gluten free bread in the freezer section or order it from josephs bakery. hope this helps.

978-688-2281, That is the phone number Joseph's Bakery. They are in Maine and will ship to you. I an just not sure what the quantity needs to be.

Here in Texas, some of the Walmarts carry thier bread products ( bread and what you may call soft taco shells) in the deli section.

I hope this helps.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

(08-12-2012, 12:15 AM)jayne Wrote: ahhhhhh mine has went up to 50% once ...I do believe it was over some BBQ utensils AQA was real proud of...he shows em off every labor day or so maybe if you ask real nice he will show em to ya.....LOL

Well sis I did it. I bought the BBQ utensils. In the base of the cowboy will be my name. In the base of the marshmellow will be my wifes name and in the base of the Samuria will be UTSA. The university I go to.

Once I get them, you know I am going to have to use them and post a photo or two.

I know as ADMIN is reading this he can't wait to see the photos????????

PS. How dare he read post that was not for him. HHHHHMMMMMM. Not sure how I will get even with him yet....!!!!!??????

PSS. I must apoligize to Ammowoman. This thread has gone way off track. I did send you an E-mail. That way you could see what my wife posted. Incase you would not check the thread again because it went South.

Take Care

8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

I live in Kansas City, Mo. I have no space for garden where we live now. We hoped to be moved by spring since all the stairs in the house are a safety hazard for hubby.

It took years to get a correct diagnosis of Celiac. You get so frustrated that you stop going. It was only when my daughter started suffering with same symptoms I had to get it figured out. By then, I had mouth ulcers, every gastro issue imaginable and was 20lbs under weight and malnurished. I finally suggested it to Dr. Hubby saw it somewhere and said that's what it is. Have them test. I would like to think they would of figured it out By this point but my faith in drs is nonexistent after that experience.

The Ugi bread is pretty good. I put that other stuff in the freezer for bread crumbs. Lol. There are a lot of options the problem is the cost! Just a box of mac and cheese is $4! I did find a good rice pasta so my daughter is happy. Were both learning but we'll get there. Just the difference the few weeks of no glutten have made a huge difference. We know we Cant have it.

AQA and Mrs AQA....Thank you. We'll check it out!

well cooking is something I like to do or should say use to do for the pure love of it......if you could send me a PM telling me you Fav foods I will do a hunt to find ways if possiable for you to fix it.My daughter also cant have the gluton as well as being a picky eater so I am always looking for ways to feed her.Bread is hard because gluton is part and partial to the rising of the bread.Does you and or your daughter also have iron and b12 issues? because my Becca does mainly due to not able to keep food in her body long enough to get any
thing out of it..
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

My daughter was on a special diet until she left for college. Hers was allergies to most processed foods.

She was allergic to artifical dyes and preservatives which is in most foods we buy.

I joined the Feingold Associationa and they provided me with a shooping guide/book to use when purchasing foods.

The book had a list of food/brands I could buy which were preservative free.

I learned a lot about food and nutrition and was hired by an agency as a compliance monitor to do compliance checks of daycares & preshools within 5 countys in Kansas.

My daughter was on a special diet until she left for college. Hers was allergies to most processed foods.

She was allergic to artifical dyes and preservatives which is in most foods we buy.

I joined the Feingold Associationa and they provided me with a shooping guide/book to use when purchasing foods.

The book had a list of food/brands I could buy which were preservative free.

I learned a lot about food and nutrition and was hired by an agency as a compliance monitor to do compliance checks of daycares & preshools within 5 countys in Kansas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need good recipes using dates jayne 4 2,572 02-24-2014, 05:44 PM
Last Post: jayne
  got any new recipes sweet tooth 3 1,883 08-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  peanut butter recipes jayne 6 4,634 11-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Help needed--Recipes Sithie 13 5,527 03-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Last Post: backache
  recipes exchange backache 30 8,430 12-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Last Post: monster
  Cookies recipes...I hope it works here... CRABBY 13 7,850 11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  NEED CROCKPOT RECIPES jayne 28 9,434 11-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Recipes and trivia sparkey 12 9,853 09-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Some new recipes/cookbook for everyone CRABBY 1 2,076 09-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Favorite slo cooker recipes dipweed23 8 4,735 07-31-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post: chrischris