Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need recipes!
I was so happy to finally have a diagnosis that I didn't take it seriously. I actually didn't even research it. Well that was my stupidity. Lol. It was killing me slowly, literally. After the Dr put me in my place I now have maintained a strict glutten free diet. I have no choice. Just the last month I am a new person. I need recipes though. The food is extremely expensive. I can't afford a lot of it so I eat mainly fruits and veggies. If you know of any glutten free recipes please share!!!

If you know of a good bread, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! I've tried Shar brand (not very good) and just got Udi's whole grain the I'll try today. It was recommend by a lady at the store who also has Celiac Disease. At $6 I don't want to try them all.

If I can find a few recipes the boys won't mind as well it would make meal time so much easier.

did you try googling a recipe to bake your own? My daughter also has to do glutten free there is a potato bread she loves altho she cant eat a whole lot of it either...she does wraps alot as bread is a painful process for her its a bit crazy she makes her sandwiches on a lettuce leaf....on just puts what she wants on her sandwich on top of a salad.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

This web site has alot of resources and reipies... http://glutenfreeworks.com/gluten-free-recipes-index/

I hope Im not breaking the rules by posting but it is a helpfull site..

Bronco,

You are not in violations of the TOS. I had a conversation with ADMIN about the issue a few years back. AS long as the info is to help and not a competitor of this site. Then all is good.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

(08-11-2012, 08:34 PM)AQA Wrote: Bronco,

You are not in violations of the TOS. I had a conversation with ADMIN about the issue a few years back. AS long as the info is to help and not a competitor of this site. Then all is good.

Good to know, I was waiting for my warning level to go up........lol..

I dont think my meter works, I have never seen it go up.. AQA, I bet you and me could fix it....lol.

ahhhhhh mine has went up to 50% once ...I do believe it was over some BBQ utensils AQA was real proud of...he shows em off every labor day or so maybe if you ask real nice he will show em to ya.....LOL
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I recall a time that my warning level was at 75%. After that I decided to play nice.

With all that being said. Maybe I should go shopping for new material. I just have to be careful. After all, once ADMIN saves the photos, Thats when the warning level goes up.

Jayne, I still have the photos of those unique items. I may just have to by them. That way I can look at them all day. Not to mention, use them. Especialy when I am thinking about WC. You just know that something is going to have to go up in smoke.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

[Image: 29g02ts.gif]

Is this the one.....?

(08-12-2012, 01:26 AM)AQA Wrote: After all, once ADMIN saves the photos, Thats when the warning level goes up.

How did you know? Smile

Thank guys. I've been surviving on baked potatoes and salads for now. I do like them but enough already. I'm going to try a cabbage roll recipe today. I have to say it is worth it though. Next year i will need to plant a garden for sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need good recipes using dates jayne 4 2,563 02-24-2014, 05:44 PM
Last Post: jayne
  got any new recipes sweet tooth 3 1,870 08-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  peanut butter recipes jayne 6 4,631 11-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Help needed--Recipes Sithie 13 5,518 03-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Last Post: backache
  recipes exchange backache 30 8,396 12-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Last Post: monster
  Cookies recipes...I hope it works here... CRABBY 13 7,847 11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  NEED CROCKPOT RECIPES jayne 28 9,419 11-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Recipes and trivia sparkey 12 9,837 09-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Some new recipes/cookbook for everyone CRABBY 1 2,074 09-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Favorite slo cooker recipes dipweed23 8 4,723 07-31-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post: chrischris