Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first offer
I have been waiting for over a year and they offer 50G's, I think my lawyer wants to get my case out of his hair. With the comp law changes in Mich, he tells me it's a good offfer. Something is better than nothing, What do you think guys?

That depends on your injury, current if any pain, and future medical!

Without knowing anything about your claim I think it is a good or bad offer.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

carpal tunal in both hands , tendonitis,etc

carpal tunal in both hands , tendonitis,etc

You're not getting another atty so take this one's advice.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(08-06-2012, 09:41 PM)hurt back Wrote: That depends on your injury, current if any pain, and future medical!

Unfortunately, I have to disagree with the issue of pain. This is not a civil case. WC does not pay for pain.

8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Do you agree that I should take the money and run and wave their responsibility for anything happening in the future from these injuries, which they never treated.

Do you agree that I should take the money and run and wave their responsibility for anything happening in the future from these injuries, which they never treated.

There are to many variables at play when it comes to settlement, for me to even guess at.

With the limited information at hand. I have to bow down to others and agree. Rely on what your attorney says.

Unlesss you are able to find some concreate evidence that it is low.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system.