Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMG test
Cool,

quote "Well, they said that my EMG was normal".

Are the results "normal" for someone that did not have an injury??

Are the results "normal" for someone that did have an injury??

Are the results "normal" for someone that has DDD??
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

delete please thanks billy

Your saying wave lengths, there should be more to them results... There should be a gragh and within it has numbers and sets of numbers that are between a certain number and another number which are normal results... and then they should show your numvers tin a clolun to the right...... Now thats only if they do it the way they did mine.. Now my dr when he did mine started with non injured side then to the left side and then 10 min later repeated the process.. Both attempts showed the same results and was held accountable to my pain areas... Nothing but surgery will will fix it and at a 50-50% and not able to help the back pain I said no way... I have ddd throught out my lumbar and t ranges but wc didnt pull the ddd trick..

yes there was also a page with some numbers but all were below the min. / max some just .1 points away...

I just don't understand how that the EMG show up no problems but the pics of the MRI show plain as day the disc pushing up against the nerves?

That is because a great many people have DDD and have no issues. Over time most of us will have DDD. It is a fact of life. The only thing that is different is that you are having issue with it OR SOMETHING ELSE. I am still holding out hope that one day you will become proactive in your medical care and do what needs to be done for your health and well being.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

delete please thanks billy