Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Medication & EMG test
Oh yea, it aint the nice path as we all expected.. Inmates probably get better care with a more prompt approach..

After being on tramadol, 2 years later our lab was rxed with bone cancer and the vet wrote a script for tramadol.... I just laughed, in a pigs eye I said he was full of tumors and his leg was half eaten away from cancer... I shared my --- with him until it was time to put him down....

delete please thanks billy

By now you have done some reaserch and soul searching so you will know what to do on monday. I already told you how to get rid of the NCM. I just did not draw out the road the map.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

AQA - yes thanks for the advice.. I do pray on Monday i get some kind of answer on what is next will be an interesting visit i'm sure.

Looking back at your post about Tramadol not working for you. I can't see how it could be expected to help an injured back. I do take Tramadol in the "cocktail" I use for wicked migraines (1 Tramadol, 2 Benadryl, and 1 Phenergan) as suggested by a Nurse Practioner friend of mine. I think it's probably the combo of the Benadryl and Phenergan knocking me out more than the Tramadol, but when I wake up the pain is usually gone. I don't think Tramado would stop serious back pain though. For my knee, the NP at employee health at the hospital first gave me 800mg Ibuprofen and that was like eatin' candy. Did absolutely nothing. I finally cried until my last ortho doc's PA ordered Lorcet 10s ( after trying me on the 5s). These take the edge off but don't make it go away.

Looking back at your post about Tramadol not working for you. I can't see how it could be expected to help an injured back. I do take Tramadol in the "cocktail" I use for wicked migraines (1 Tramadol, 2 Benadryl, and 1 Phenergan) as suggested by a Nurse Practioner friend of mine. I think it's probably the combo of the Benadryl and Phenergan knocking me out more than the Tramadol, but when I wake up the pain is usually gone. I don't think Tramado would stop serious back pain though. For my knee, the NP at employee health at the hospital first gave me 800mg Ibuprofen and that was like eatin' candy. Did absolutely nothing. I finally cried until my last ortho doc's PA ordered Lorcet 10s ( after trying me on the 5s). These take the edge off but don't make it go away.

My Dr. has me on oxycodone. He had me on pure codine until i had my second surgery. Because of my allergies to Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen and Asprin. There wasn't much he could perscribe me but the Oxycodone seems to work the best for me. But there again it only seems to cut the pain down to a managable level. It doesn't do anything for the nerve pain or my left foot that goes completely numb on me if I'm on my feet for more than 30 min. Then my psychiatrist put me on Cymbalta for depression and the combo of Oxy and Cymbalta seems to work for a longer period of time. I only take the oxy 2X a day now, where I was taking it about every 4 hours.

Wouldnt it be grand if they made that 1 miracle pill, and it worked for everyone...... Unfortunatley, that will never happen but I wish... As far as my nerve pain in my leg, gabapentin has done wonders..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UR Medication kibby 5 1,960 10-29-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Final Notice from W/C Medication not covered Babebahn 8 5,680 01-25-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  CA new laws pertaining to Medication/Treatment Babebahn 5 3,298 01-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Dealing with denial of medication in ca Animatedbreak84 27 18,423 11-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Mileage to pick up narcotic medication denied? RootsGal 5 3,917 05-09-2016, 02:40 AM
Last Post: InjuredOne
  Medication and Other Questions JohnDoe 7 4,958 08-25-2015, 02:30 PM
Last Post: JohnDoe
  Medication advice tpm 48 37,217 04-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Cycler, a medication question chrischris 14 11,015 12-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Cycler
  Medication Questions chrischris 4 4,142 06-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Medication provided by WC question tpm 13 9,826 05-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Last Post: BulldawgOnFire