Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knee injury nightmare
ask to be seen by a pm Dr.asap
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(08-08-2012, 04:27 PM)hurt back Wrote: Plus in Tn they can only give narcotics for so long then you have to go to pain management, and from what I've heard its not cheap and I figure that is why I've not been referred... Not sure though...

Oh, man. I hope they don't take mine away until I'm better.

delete please thanks billy

Well, the adjuster called me just now. I have an appt with the ortho doc's PA tomorrow afternoon. According to her all future appts will be with the actual doc, this is just to get me "in".

Dreading dealing with the NCM. Can't decide if I should let her into the exam room or not.

(08-09-2012, 03:18 PM)cherokeegal Wrote: Well, the adjuster called me just now. I have an appt with the ortho doc's PA tomorrow afternoon. According to her all future appts will be with the actual doc, this is just to get me "in".

Dreading dealing with the NCM. Can't decide if I should let her into the exam room or not.
just my 2 cents:
most who come here have problems.
they are in the minority. the vast number of comp claims proceed without problems.
avoid projecting others problems into your situation.
places like this can feed the "worry" machine especially if yours is overactive.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(08-09-2012, 04:07 PM)1171 Wrote: avoid projecting others problems into your situation.
places like this can feed the "worry" machine especially if yours is overactive.

Great point. Thanks for the reminder.
Well, it looks like I won't be going to the new doc's office after all tomorrow. I haven't received a benefits check in over three weeks. This past Monday I got the "check's in the mail" email from the adjuster, who said two checks for three weeks' benefits would be here by Thursday. Nothing came today. So my car is setting on "E" and I don't have a way to make the 100 mile round trip to the doc's office.

I've emailed the adjuster and told her why I can't go.

Make sure you file for mileage after each medical appointment.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Still up in the air...and totally aggravated...about today's appt. I am thinking the adjuster is out of the office today or something. I had emailed the WC chick at my job about not having money to go to appt and no check in 3 weeks. She replied early this morning and said she will "check with" adjuster. Have heard nothing back from her or adjuster.

Just now called the NCM and told her what's going on. She hadn't even been told that I had an appt for today. She seemed very understanding and said, "Well, you can't run all over TN if they aren't gonna give you your money." She said she is going to try to call the adjuster.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  questions about knee injury in NJ jeter06emt 3 3,721 03-18-2015, 09:55 PM
Last Post: WCAdjuster
  Approaching my mmi after a 2 level acdf surgery and the nightmare has no end in sight gopack4mvp2 5 8,288 10-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Knee Injury in SC. Questions.. Pangaman 5 7,463 08-13-2014, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Scooter123
  Rotator cuff , employer nightmare , lombar 5 7,942 10-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Comp Nightmare ajenyksr 18 12,628 09-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Newbie with knee injury doglover 6 6,677 07-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  My workers comp nightmare! mrclean331 4 12,171 07-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: CheriLovesJesus7
  workers comp nightmare lifeisaparty? 10 11,240 04-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Last Post: lifeisaparty?
Question knee injury at work emora92 11 19,275 10-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Last Post: kneebow
  What do I expect next for this knee nightmare? cherokeegal 8 8,313 10-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees