Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
need new dr. my last dr. died ( arkansas)
can not find new dr.n n.e. arkansas my dr. died nov.2011 r.i.p. anyway cannot find a dr. that taks this w.c. insurence last time they (lawyer) had to go thru commision it self why is this so hard it is court ordered and still i have trouble getting medical attention i'm tired of messing w/lawyers/doctors/insurence co selled long time ago where do i go now
maybe you can buyout future benefits?
contact your county medical bureau for medical referral.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Distal bicep tear in Arkansas Train6336 3 2,668 01-22-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: 1171
  having issues finding a doctor in NW Arkansas 14me 1 4,570 04-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Last Post: 1171
Exclamation IN ARKANSAS...NEW & need help/info! amarie75 7 5,471 07-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Cycler
  ARKANSAS-HEAD INJURY WITH SIEZURES ronojp46 5 3,468 10-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  time limit to file a claim in Arkansas grinchmob 1 5,342 08-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Last Post: 1171

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)