Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin LOL
Been reading and ENJOYING blogs from your "cluttered desk". Still laughing after reading the one that contains "Then the rest of my brain listens in horror as my mouth says something it knows will get it in trouble". So funny!

Thanks for being such a good person and so down to earth likeable, in spite of your brain disability. Tongue

Let Go, and Let God......

I passed this one over at first, simply because the title didn't appeal to my interest, but came back to the blog tonight. Laughing at your insight Admin. Tongue

A must read.......
http://www.workerscompensation.com/compn...rotum.html
Let Go, and Let God......

Thanks Chris! I am having a lot of fun with that blog - but it can be a bit controversial. Not everyone agrees with me on things, it turns out. Shocking, but true! Smile

Well my curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on the pic...after eating a bowl of ice cream. All I can say is the ice cream would have been better put to use by trying to take the swelling out of that ugly monstrosity of a ball sack!!! I guess the guy enjoys the fuzzy warm feeling he must get every time he has to ... well you know, lol. Eeeewwww

simply gross....who has to clean that thing...ewwww
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Oh yuuuck!!! I never thought about that. So much for sleeping, now I think I'd have nightmares if I even managed to go to sleep. Thanks alot Jayne lol

Just plain gross... cut them suckers out....
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Mr Admin sexy sweet cheeks Admin jayne 12 11,740 08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Admin...admin, time to wake up, admin...coochie coochie coo! Wink 19 19,894 09-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Wink