Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
old injury Gone bad
8 years ago i settled on a comp suit .. the basis" the Ins company doesn't pay for my surgery and I'm left with a check in my hand, i spent the check paying back relative who i owed bills and such and tried to move on with my life over the years the injury has gotten worse to the point of almost debilitating pain,
i tried non medical area's to alleviate the pain but it gets worse now I'm not much for social hand out's but everyone has been telling me to apply for SSI
I'm not disabled" and i don't want to be, but circumstances keep pushing me that way.
Q. how do i get the case files of my suit ...yes i forgot the name of the firm that handled it
it depends on how long files are archived.
you can contact the state board or commission that approved the settlement. if they keep records that long ago you can have a copy service get you a copy.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)