Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break
In a few days or sooner I'll be taking a break from the forum, fb, and other things as well.. There are no problems here or fb, just need a change for a while. And Obama cant deliver it....lol.....Peace my friends......bronco.

Saying prayers for you Bronco.

Slow and easy my friend.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Well I took my break, I had to try somthing different and make a few adjustments... I'm having pain issues in the hip and back of the non injured side.. I have been back seeing the chiro and seems to be helping with the back but the hip is killing me.... Chiro and my primary feel its because of my abnormal gait and from over compensating the injured side.. I have been trying to get in to see my infectious dr from marshfield to see if he can figure out my foot and not being able to keep the infection out of it..... I havnt spent much time at the computer to see if it was contributing to my pain and needless to say it didnt help... But have been taking short, slow walks about 3 times a day with Dominick and have noticed the hip isnt as stiff but flairs my injured leg and back up....... My oldest was in montana for a few weeks and is now back finnishing up his portfolio and is moving to montana at the end of the month... He will be the first of our family to move out of this tourist trap in hopes for a better life... As much as I miss him I have been positive of his plans and have encouraged him to try...

(06-14-2012, 01:35 AM)bronco54501 Wrote: Well I took my break, I had to try somthing different and make a few adjustments... I'm having pain issues in the hip and back of the non injured side.. I have been back seeing the chiro and seems to be helping with the back but the hip is killing me.... Chiro and my primary feel its because of my abnormal gait and from over compensating the injured side.. I have been trying to get in to see my infectious dr from marshfield to see if he can figure out my foot and not being able to keep the infection out of it..... I havnt spent much time at the computer to see if it was contributing to my pain and needless to say it didnt help... But have been taking short, slow walks about 3 times a day with Dominick and have noticed the hip isnt as stiff but flairs my injured leg and back up....... My oldest was in montana for a few weeks and is now back finnishing up his portfolio and is moving to montana at the end of the month... He will be the first of our family to move out of this tourist trap in hopes for a better life... As much as I miss him I have been positive of his plans and have encouraged him to try...

Welcome Back Buddy
Hope you can find some pain relief

Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

I have missed you my brother....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

One phrase comes to me..
God has a reason. Find both relief and comfort there hopefully.
Part of aging is just dealing with the added pains.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  11 Reasons to break up with your doctor- healthgrades California_Help 0 2,308 04-25-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  What to ask your doctor before taking opiods California_Help 0 2,116 11-21-2016, 04:56 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  I'm about ready to break something in two bodybuilder1958 7 5,937 04-18-2012, 10:31 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Cody's Spring Break Bummer Knees 0 2,482 03-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Spring Break Bummer Knees 20 13,456 03-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  Spring Break! Bummer Knees 8 6,080 03-17-2010, 08:58 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  I know why it's taking so long Bummer Knees 3 3,357 07-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
Toungue Blonde Taking a bath " last joke " bronco54501 4 6,119 11-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Last Post: buildergirl1973
  BF is taking good care of me monster 10 6,791 06-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Taking Christmas back CRABBY 3 2,592 12-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Last Post: MJC