Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Bodybuilder!
Let's all wish Bodybuilder a Happy Birthday today!

Happy Birthday girl!!!

Happy Birthday BB, hope it was a good one....

PS. carefull woth the light bulbs on your cake.........lol,.

Hope you have a happy birthday and a happy year. [Image: animated_gif_clipart_birthday.gif]
Let Go, and Let God......

Thanks guys, it was a good day. What I asked for I got, a 10ft fishing pole and new reel. Sunday we went fishing, I caught two large fish and one throw back. The striped bass and even bigger drum fish is in our freezer until we get about one more. I'd never caught a drum fish before. Funny thing is that we've fished over a dozen times this yr and I hadn't caught a single thing (pretty rare for me), went out on Sunday and in less than 3 hours landed 3 fish.

My husband caught 3 more than I did but all of them were 3" or smaller.

Sorry I am late on this BB,Hope your day was grand...we are full here in the campground and I am staying busy....but I have a question for those of you that smoke do you put your cigs out in the floor of your homes like the people do here in the bathrooms leaving for me to clean up?And fellas do you know there is a handy dandy lever at the back of toilets that if you press down it flushes your poop down the drain leaving clear water for the next hairy butt?And bathroom sinks were NOT made to clean fish on? I mean my guy is house trained but some of these guys are not and Bill said mens rooms can really be nasty in some places.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Sounds like you are having a great time Jayne at that campground!

I enjoyed lunch yesterday Bodybuilder!

Jayne, not all men are like that but will say if you notice the men that are pigs didnt probably grow up with a sister or a mother to make them clean up after them selfs or have a wife to set things rite... But if your keeping busy keep after them........lol..

BB I have never heard of a drum fish is it like a bass...?
BB, never mind I looked it up.... I cant believe the size they can get, and live in fresh water and salt water... I bet they put up one hell of a fight..

they do Bronco one hellva fight
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Uh, Jayne all you need is concrete bathrooms and a hose. Just hose that puppy down.

The 3 men in this house know how to clean a toilet and they definitely know how to flush. None of us smoke. Plus we have a self-contained RV so we don't use the campground bathrooms because most are disgusting.

I was on steroids when we went to the Grand Canyon due to an infection. Those things make me puke like mad. Do you have any idea how nasty it is to vomit in a pit toilet? That the fumes from a pit toilet make you vomit more?

We're heading out to a state fishing lake tomorrow morning for the weekend. We've never used the pit toilets there and I don't even want to imagine what they look like. They were built by the CCC and it's BYOTP

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ENJOY THE HOLIDAY WEEK-END
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Jane! Bummer Knees 6 6,191 01-13-2015, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  Lunch with Bodybuilder Bummer Knees 3 3,730 08-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Happy Birthday Bodybuilder! Bummer Knees 3 5,899 05-22-2013, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Happy Birthday Cervical_Fusion 7 8,361 02-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Happy Birthday Kate bronco54501 6 5,974 01-07-2013, 02:20 PM