Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wclj denied inital claim reversed by board
hello, i live in NYS, my claim was denied by WCLJ and was reversed by the panel in my favor. I have been out of work over 1yr. The board stated that from Oct. 2009----Oct.2011 will be held in abeyance until my next hearing to determine wage, if my disabilites progressed and lost time. Does this mean that they have to pay me for all that time? This claim was for low back injury, since then i also have fibromiagila and bursits ..Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

if the denial of injury was reversed then generally yes.
except the disability benefits for the period in question will have to wait for a later determination; if there are other periods not in dispute they can be paid.
without reviewing the whole decision and knowing the issues it's difficult to say what can and can't be paid.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

my claim was established for an upper back injury and the issueis wether has a casually releated low back injury. All treating Dr's. (3) of my own and the IME concluded that i have the causally related chronic lumber syndrome, herinated disc. The Board Panel notes the record contains medical evidence of lowback pain on the date of accident 10/18/09. the case was returned to the trail calender for futher development of the record on the issues of average weekly wages, degreee of further casually related disability and awards. the case is continued.

my claim was established for an upper back injury and the issueis wether has a casually releated low back injury. All treating Dr's. (3) of my own and the IME concluded that i have the causally related chronic lumber syndrome, herinated disc. The Board Panel notes the record contains medical evidence of lowback pain on the date of accident 10/18/09. the case was returned to the trail calender for futher development of the record on the issues of average weekly wages, degreee of further casually related disability and awards. the case is continued.

(05-14-2012, 10:06 PM)jerseylock Wrote: my claim was established for an upper back injury and the issueis wether has a casually releated low back injury. All treating Dr's. (3) of my own and the IME concluded that i have the causally related chronic lumber syndrome, herinated disc. The Board Panel notes the record contains medical evidence of lowback pain on the date of accident 10/18/09. the case was returned to the trail calender for futher development of the record on the issues of average weekly wages, degreee of further casually related disability and awards. the case is continued.

without a determination of your average weekly wage, disability benefits cannot be calculated.
sounds like the award only allows medical benefits at this time but does find the injury is covered.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thank you for the info....my hearing is 6/6/2012 once i have this how long would it take to start receiving benefits?

Thank you for the info....my hearing is 6/6/2012 once i have this how long would it take to start receiving benefits?

either party has approximately 30 days to file an appeal or to make payment.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

depends if the judge says you are to recieve them within 10 days you will if he says within 30 you will
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

thanks , another question if the IC wanted to appeal that decision do they still have to pay me until that appeal is over?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NY WORK COMP BOARD EXPANDING DRUG FORMULARY.... 1171 0 567 10-24-2018, 02:10 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Board's Technical Problems being worked On 1171 5 1,380 03-16-2018, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Babebahn
  CA state WC board for neck fusion PridedImp 10 5,355 03-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  claim accepted surgery denied what happens once i get mmi queenlee 4 3,763 01-20-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: queenlee
  Relationship reversed cervical lordosis and lumbar herniation tpm 7 4,374 02-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Cycler
  Frivolously denied claim Tarbender04 2 2,717 01-19-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Tarbender04
  Workers Comp Claim was denied Virginia Alberto 4 7,348 01-07-2014, 10:06 PM
  Surgery Claim Denied. Next Steps? Clchew 1 4,110 07-24-2013, 10:40 AM
  DISHONEST EMPLOYER, DENIED CLAIM marcoleman 9 10,291 10-22-2012, 02:59 AM
Last Post: marcoleman
  Denied Claim bob28607 9 8,502 07-31-2012, 02:58 PM
Last Post: bob28607