Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WC report ncci 2012
For all you WC nerds and nerdettes, you will enjoy this. Lots of really interesting information.

https://www.ncci.com/Documents/IR_2012.pdf
Let Go, and Let God......

(05-10-2012, 12:30 PM)chrischris Wrote: For all you WC nerds and nerdettes, you will enjoy this. Lots of really interesting information.

https://www.ncci.com/Documents/IR_2012.pdf

often times more interesting about what it doesn't deal with.

while it has a couple of articles about "trends" it totally ignores the growing national agenda private carriers have been aggressively pushing to eliminate government based work comp insurance providers.

almost every state that sponsors an independent work comp insurance entity has been under attack from the Big Business oriented republican legislatures: Colorado, Oklahoma, california, oregon, Arizona, etc.
the drive to restrict worker benefits and insurance competition go hand-in-hand with these ultra-conservative politicians.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

strange post
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Well, I think the organization is pretty credible. Do you personally not like Stephen Klingel? Of course you see WC's trends thru the eyes Of State Comp and are in the know of the political involvements not seen in the reporting. I can only speak on what I see.
Let Go, and Let God......

(05-11-2012, 12:48 PM)chrischris Wrote: Well, I think the organization is pretty credible. Do you personally not like Stephen Klingel? Of course you see WC's trends thru the eyes Of State Comp and are in the know of the political involvements not seen in the reporting. I can only speak on what I see.

I thought the article on individual states by peter burton was very weak. only a couple pages and nothing on national trend/direction.
only one or two sentences on some individual state legislative activities.
in my opinion totally ignored the Elephant in the room.
the report as a whole was ok but too general.
I would have liked to have seen more meat and less bun/toppings--even at the expense of fewer articles.
too broad to offer any satisfaction and no links or footnotes to diredct readers who want more.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 better watch it I might begin to think you like us....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cost to workers of 2012 Reforms 1171 5 546 10-18-2019, 11:17 PM
Last Post: 1171
  PQME's PS Report v/s PTP's PS Report? neckpain101 6 5,307 10-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: 1171