Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Settled section 32 but have a question
IMO, unless you have gone beond the restrictions I wouldnt worrie.. And if you think they are watching, give them somthing to cherrish like the finger....... I still say the aliens are watching me through the bird houses accross the field..

Yes Really... Spy Sunglasses like these > http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/spy-ca...asses.html I seen him take them out of his briefcase, turn them on and put them in his shirt pocket....then after about 15 min take them out, turn them off and put them away...also saw his video camera in the briefcase. I don’t understand why its so hard for people to actually believe this goes on……… I am not paranoid at all and for sure have nothing to hide…..like I keep saying, just wondering when this BS stops for good….I don’t take people watching me very well, I just feel so violated knowing they are doing it.

All situations are different, Mine is government funded ( self insured ) and that means no limit to funds as my lawyer told me, is to why they keep at it, He also told me they do that with all his clients involved with the government, so its not just me. Waiting for his return call so I can get a definite answer to my questions….

Yes Really... Spy Sunglasses like these > http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/spy-ca...asses.html I seen him take them out of his briefcase, turn them on and put them in his shirt pocket....then after about 15 min take them out, turn them off and put them away...also saw his video camera in the briefcase. I don’t understand why its so hard for people to actually believe this goes on……… I am not paranoid at all and for sure have nothing to hide…..like I keep saying, just wondering when this BS stops for good….I don’t take people watching me very well, I just feel so violated knowing they are doing it.

All situations are different, Mine is government funded ( self insured ) and that means no limit to funds as my lawyer told me, is to why they keep at it, He also told me they do that with all his clients involved with the government, so its not just me. Waiting for his return call so I can get a definite answer to my questions….

(05-07-2012, 10:14 AM)Inpian Wrote: Yes Really... Spy Sunglasses like these > http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/spy-ca...asses.html I seen him take them out of his briefcase, turn them on and put them in his shirt pocket....then after about 15 min take them out, turn them off and put them away...also saw his video camera in the briefcase. I don’t understand why its so hard for people to actually believe this goes on……… I am not paranoid at all and for sure have nothing to hide…..like I keep saying, just wondering when this BS stops for good….I don’t take people watching me very well, I just feel so violated knowing they are doing it.

Inpian, When you had your section 32 hearing what kinds of questions did the judge ask you, I'm not trying to be nosy but did the judge ask you what you are planning to do with the settlement money, and how long were you at the hearing for. I spoke to my claims adjuster last week and she said that she dose not wait the full 10 days to send out the settlement check, she said that she will get the check in the mail as soon as she gets the decsion notice and that she will call me before she cuts out the check to verify address.

I wasn’t asked any questions, He only went over and made sure that I understood everything on the papers that a signed and then approved it, It took no more than 10 min and it was done. Nothing was asked about what you do with the money.

The 10 day wait is a WC law, both parties have to wait the 10 days. I don’t know how she can tell you that.

Good luck to you and your future !

I wasn’t asked any questions, He only went over and made sure that I understood everything on the papers that a signed and then approved it, It took no more than 10 min and it was done. Nothing was asked about what you do with the money.

The 10 day wait is a WC law, both parties have to wait the 10 days. I don’t know how she can tell you that.

Good luck to you and your future !

You may have seen him with something similar, but there is no way he could have been recording anything with them in his shirt pocket. One has to be wearing them in order for them to record what is happening through both lenses. These glasses are NOT made for recording out of one partial lens poking out of a shirt pocket. Both lenses must have a clear, unobstructed field of view in order to record.

You can be followed for the remainder of your life if any fraud is suspected in your claim. Just because your case is settled doesn't mean the IC has totally washed their hands of your claim. Your file could be 50 feet tall, but at the first hint of a restriction being broken, you can darn sure bet if the IC gets wind of it, they will be all over you like white on rice. Doesn't matter if a claim is government funded or not.

Angel ^j^

(05-07-2012, 10:14 AM)Inpian Wrote: Yes Really... Spy Sunglasses like these > http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/spy-ca...asses.html I seen him take them out of his briefcase, turn them on and put them in his shirt pocket....then after about 15 min take them out, turn them off and put them away...also saw his video camera in the briefcase. I don’t understand why its so hard for people to actually believe this goes on……… I am not paranoid at all and for sure have nothing to hide…..like I keep saying, just wondering when this BS stops for good….I don’t take people watching me very well, I just feel so violated knowing they are doing it.

I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

You may want to read into how those glasses actually work...... There is a camera in the CENTER of the FRAME , not the lenses....

I was hurt legitimately on the job 17 months ago and have been watched on and off by my employer (I am in law enforcement so they don't have PI's they use internal affairs) since day one. I just had my second surgery recently and they have already been watching me despite what my medical record looks like. I am out of work right now but I am just waiting for the order to go visit the worker's comp doc (who has been siding with me since day one and his reports have blown my own employers claim's out of the water) and then get sent back to work even though my doc doesn't want me to. I had to fight with them twice over the last year because they did that very thing until one of other doctors caved and didn't want to go to arbitration, I have a new doctor now because the last one said he could no longer help me and this one has dealt with workers comp enough to have nothing but contempt for them and he won't back down. But I have a brother in law who had his left arm completely ruined in an accident at a mill several years ago and he still have PI's watching him nearly five years after he settled.

(05-12-2012, 09:02 AM)Bayan1905 Wrote: I was hurt legitimately on the job 17 months ago and have been watched on and off by my employer (I am in law enforcement so they don't have PI's they use internal affairs) since day one. I just had my second surgery recently and they have already been watching me despite what my medical record looks like. I am out of work right now but I am just waiting for the order to go visit the worker's comp doc (who has been siding with me since day one and his reports have blown my own employers claim's out of the water) and then get sent back to work even though my doc doesn't want me to. I had to fight with them twice over the last year because they did that very thing until one of other doctors caved and didn't want to go to arbitration, I have a new doctor now because the last one said he could no longer help me and this one has dealt with workers comp enough to have nothing but contempt for them and he won't back down. But I have a brother in law who had his left arm completely ruined in an accident at a mill several years ago and he still have PI's watching him nearly five years after he settled.

They will not watch you five years later unless they suspect fraud. As in a friend or neighbor said he's lying or something is a miss. They will not waste five years on a settled claim. It will cost almost as much as the settlement. Its ridiculous. Some of you are paranoid. Extremely

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYS Section 32 Settlement Question Chin14609 3 1,112 05-01-2019, 10:09 PM
Last Post: 1171
  17 years and still not settled tombstonekid 13 12,610 03-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: RootsGal
  NY Section 32 sonny1 5 8,594 08-25-2015, 06:00 PM
  Lumbar disk herniation w possible Section 32 settlement Cowboys88 8 11,908 12-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  California state disability notice of determination section 2629 kylecalifornia 4 14,255 10-30-2011, 04:56 PM
Last Post: kylecalifornia
  nys section 32 norma 8 15,796 08-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Last Post: norma
  settled!! inpainokla 18 16,017 06-26-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Case Settled rebel_1961 17 17,081 05-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Last Post: rebel_1961
  Settled capricorn 16 11,782 10-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Section 32 questions kitty 8 6,479 03-13-2008, 01:32 PM