Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feeling helpless....
okay some of you may have read that i happened to be too late for my IME appiontment on April 25th, now they are going to cut me off...
so im screwed, my DR. is saying im as good as im going to get and i have been discharged from two work programs, but he is saying im screwed becuase i missed the IME
what can i do!!!
and all my reports say that i cant return to my regular job... also my surgeon stil wants to see me but i think they are goin to try and cacel my appiontments

(04-30-2012, 03:09 PM)rob1121 Wrote: okay some of you may have read that i happened to be too late for my IME appiontment on April 25th, now they are going to cut me off...
so im screwed, my DR. is saying im as good as im going to get and i have been discharged from two work programs, but he is saying im screwed becuase i missed the IME
what can i do!!!
and all my reports say that i cant return to my regular job... also my surgeon stil wants to see me but i think they are goin to try and cacel my appiontments

you should put your state in your profile so readers don't have to search prior posts.

your lawyer should help you with rescheduling or filing an appeal.
if they are still pressuring you to settle you can try finding another atty.
there will likely be months of delay getting benefits restarted.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QME panel received - feeling lost, help!! Palida 14 4,759 10-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Palida
  Office/Desk Job in PA... Cervical Herniation... Feeling Overwhelmed with what to do Sadie8 6 4,570 01-22-2015, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Sadie8
  feeling a bit harassed (minnesota) trex 7 6,409 02-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Last Post: trex
Big Grin Mandatory Mediation & A Good Feeling TripleP 2 7,315 08-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  cant move my left arm have no feeling mel1980 1 4,994 10-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Last Post: mel1980