Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Im falling apart
Infections after infections, my elbow is still sensitive although I can move it now it just dont feel right... For 3 days now I have been having low back pain on the right side in to my hip (un-injured side). And now my big toe on that side feels like its knotted up (cramped feeling). I'm going to set up an appoinment but not to sure who I should set it up with.. Primary dr or my dr that has followed me since my accident.. My primary has took over my meds, but just dont think he has the knowledge.. The other dr wanted me off the narcotics and was upset I didnt want the surgery and instead he kept threatning to not refill until I started to see weight loss..... I just dont know what to do.........

(04-25-2012, 10:48 AM)bronco54501 Wrote: Infections after infections, my elbow is still sensitive although I can move it now it just dont feel right... For 3 days now I have been having low back pain on the right side in to my hip (un-injured side). And now my big toe on that side feels like its knotted up (cramped feeling). I'm going to set up an appoinment but not to sure who I should set it up with.. Primary dr or my dr that has followed me since my accident.. My primary has took over my meds, but just dont think he has the knowledge.. The other dr wanted me off the narcotics and was upset I didnwant the surgery and instead he kept threatning to not refill until I started to see weight loss..... I just dont know what to do.........

Bronco I think someone new needs to look at you, whole clean slate. Preferably a osteopathic doctor, someone who will treat your entire body. Your infections make me wonder about another condition occurring, perhaps autoimmune. Wondering if you don't have a neutrophil granulocyte problem with your white blood cells, something along the lines of a acute inflammatory autoimmune disease,

What I do worry about is all the antibiotics that you've been on and how that's been affecting your entire system. You need some acidapholis in your system and get some good bacteria in your system. Some good cultured bacteria that you could eat or just some acidiapholis in capsule form. Even just some good yougart.

You need a full body workup including alot of blood work. Check for autoimmune diseases, look at your thyroid, do a full thyroid panel including antibodies.

Praying for you my friend, you can't be falling apart we just got you back together.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Falling Down The Stairs IS Never Good News! Bummer Knees 4 3,819 01-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
Shy FALLING OFF THE LADDER! greengurl 4 3,854 06-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Last Post: MJC