Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is my case substantial
(04-17-2012, 09:39 AM)kate Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 08:35 AM)darrinb Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 06:06 AM)jayc123 Wrote: A WC atty will have you see docs without you paying out of pocket and will recoup from IC at settlement time if not before. If your experiencing money problems thats the best way to go.you need to do what you have to.people are usually forced into getting attys by WCs rediculous denials and delays. Good luck and research every possible option

Does this matter what state you are in? I was told that in my state of NJ I have to see the doctor that the WC IC send me to. If I choose to go to any other doctor then I will have to pay out of pocket.

Yes. It absolutely matters what state you are in. Many states are employer/carrier choice of physician.

Psychiatrist recommended that I be trained in another field less demanding due to my PTSD. What does this mean?

If he does find my mental state is not suited to climb back up to heights of 100 & 200 feet to build scaffolds after a fall from only 30 ft almost took my life, maybe he's smarter than me. I think anyone with common sense would have come to that conclusion.

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)