Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been told I'm fired....lol.
My wife works for the same company I did... And earlier today my wife was in the bosses office talking work stuff and I was brought up... It seems they are finnaly firing me, saying they can no longer hold my job..... But out of respect for me, if by chance I was ever able to come back they would find me another route to deliver.... It kind of was a sad moment once she told me, but that moment was very short and then I started laughing..... What were they thinking, like im going to come back when I have applied for ssdi and the drs say I cant do that work anymore...... I think they waited out my contracts to end, they would have had to buy them out... I will a wait my walking papers, then hand them to my attorney... They could have let me go along time ago, but they didnt and for some reason my attorney has been waiting for this.........

Well hell Bronco I am speechless
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Bronco I do not know know about your state but in the state of Kansas if you are fired because you can no longer do your job it adds dollars to the work comp settlement.

(04-12-2012, 06:20 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: Bronco I do not know know about your state but in the state of Kansas if you are fired because you can no longer do your job it adds dollars to the work comp settlement.

Here to, but I dont know about 2 years later and after the wc dr said I could return but with more restrictions that I couldnt perform my job anyways. The ins and my employer pulled a fast one that ended my ttd checks and the employer lied and said they could work with them...

Well, sorry you finally lost your job, I think.....
Sounds atleast that the company thought highly of you, that's nice. Not very common.

BB, I honestly dont have no complaints to my x-employer at least my boss in my town... When I was hurt in my mva our district supervisor (( whom was I like to have called a good friend )) was there by my side through my surgeries.. My local boss I have known for sometime and I used to audit other routes and had superior costomer service with the outlets... I gave them 110% and since 1989 I never had missed any work until the mva in 2007... I would give anything to get back in my truck and go for it again but reality is maybe 2 hours and they would be peeling me off the ground with a stretcher..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst Joke CompBob! Ever Told admin 5 5,983 06-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Wink
  I've never told anyone, not even Admin........ chrischris 14 8,253 05-20-2010, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Regrets
  Well I told you unclebuck 43 19,706 09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I just told attorney to settle monster 22 7,692 10-04-2007, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rholmes
  I told you that the games would start! Lilly 26 13,979 08-28-2007, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Told ya she,s be back grundig 4 2,360 08-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Last Post: red1030