Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workerscomp and ssd
I live in Louisiana and was on workers comp and was declared disabled by the social security admin. I was getting workers comp and ssd which was offset because of my workers comp, my workers comp has been settled last year and I was told that my ssd would go up after I took all paper work in to the ssa . It's been several months since I've been off workers comp and I still haven't seen an increase in my ssd, I've spoke to my caseworker and he says it's being prorated? Does anyone know how long this will take? I would greatly appreciate hearing from someone in Louisiana that has gone through something like this

When you say SSD, do you mean SSDI????
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

depents on how much your settlement was and how long it was paid for
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(03-30-2012, 10:04 PM)jayne Wrote: depents on how much your settlement was and how long it was paid for

Does that mean they are expecting me to live off my settlement money before they re adjust my ssdI check?

could be....depending on the wording of your settlement....was your settle done using the Utica Mohawk wording

(03-31-2012, 09:12 AM)jayne Wrote: could be....depending on the wording of your settlement....was your settle done using the Utica Mohawk wording

What does the Utica Mohawk mean?

ask your lawyer if he used it if not you could be screwed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Workerscomp hearing Oilman565 1 1,382 01-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Workerscomp with SSDI bigbo88 9 7,703 05-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Last Post: AQA