Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scheduling order?
I have a comp case in New York state, I have been determined by my doctor and 2 insurance co. doctors (IME) to be at MMI. we have been waiting for a hearing date, I was informed yesterday that there was a "scheduling order"....can anyone tell me what that is? I have an appointment with my attorney on monday but it is driving me nuts, not knowing..thank you in advance for any information

you can find out more as to the use of various scheduling orders here
http://www.wcb.ny.gov/content/main/hcpp/...rocess.jsp
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

ok thank you very much that was a big help..I Think I understand now

(03-30-2012, 03:17 PM)hogg76 Wrote: ok thank you very much that was a big help..I Think I understand now

you're welcome; glad it helped.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Okay my Wc case has been sent for a decision how long does this process takes and am in ny what is the dollar a mouth for a 40% loss of use to my right arm[/align]

as I posted to you before, you should start your own thread and not hijack another--it confuses the many readers who are searching for specific answers.
there is no set time for every case.
scheduled loss of use table is here
http://www.wcb.ny.gov/content/main/hcpp/...tGuide.pdf
see chapter 8

Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

do they have a guideline set up like that for Massachusetts as well?

each state has their own work comp laws.
every state has a website that give links to information about those laws
Massachusetts does not use scheduled loss of use but does make payments for amputation of specific body parts
more here http://www.mass.gov/lwd/workers-compensa...d-workers/
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can Work Comp Appeals Board order retirement? Amanda15 6 4,297 06-24-2020, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Amanda15
  Petition and Order to Take Off Calendar dav87 4 5,874 07-31-2015, 03:38 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Petition and Order to Take Off Calendar dav87 0 1,925 07-30-2015, 11:15 PM
Last Post: dav87
  Doc refused to comply with DIME order. lefty 4 6,272 05-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Last Post: lefty
  Physician order for a bed st. clare 15 15,807 09-21-2009, 05:04 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Question about judge's order Bummer Knees 13 9,513 01-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Insurance Company Ignoring Order mikeb 4 4,906 02-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Last Post: backache
  Judge's Order Is In...After 26 Months Getting Medical Treatment Bummer Knees 10 7,354 02-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees