Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activities
Along the lines of woodworking he could try wood burning. Alot of people here in texas make some pretty cool signs by woodburning and then maybe painting or staining. You could even use the wood from old pallets if you can find them. My ex bf made me a triangular shelf once out of wood from a pallet. He sanded it down and stained it and it was gorgeous! It had 3 shelves and he had drilled holes in each shelf and run little lites into each hole so that my knick knacks were lit up. It was very beautiful but sadly I didn't have any wall space to speak of in my 5th wheel so I sold it in a garage sale Sad

Along the lines of woodworking he could try wood burning. Alot of people here in texas make some pretty cool signs by woodburning and then maybe painting or staining. You could even use the wood from old pallets if you can find them. My ex bf made me a triangular shelf once out of wood from a pallet. He sanded it down and stained it and it was gorgeous! It had 3 shelves and he had drilled holes in each shelf and run little lites into each hole so that my knick knacks were lit up. It was very beautiful but sadly I didn't have any wall space to speak of in my 5th wheel so I sold it in a garage sale Sad

your ex or the shelf? I saw pictures of a neet garden made in a wood pallet....would be good for those who cant did in the dirt
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne wasnt you, or maybe bummer who shared that last year... Anyways, i did tryit out and worked very well until we had some heavy rain fall, but the bottom 2 slots still was salvaged... The staples pulled out and the cloth material let all the soil out......lol...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Activities Bummer Knees 13 8,969 05-22-2011, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Life's activities red1030 13 5,850 08-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo