Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Hey admin, can u fix it please?
I know I just got back from being gone forever but I was wondering if you could fix that annoying double post thing that's going on? I keep trying to remember not to use the quick reply to post but you know me...no brains, no headaches lol. Please, maybe lol?

Generally, Double posting is a problem with your keyboard. The enter key could have debris in it or a mouse that is acting screwy.

Yep. Nothing I can do here.

Hmmm, okie dokie thank you for letting me know Smile
It only does it when I use quick reply. As long as I rememberto use new reply it doesn't....just gotta remember to use new reply Smile

It only does it when I use quick reply. As long as I rememberto use new reply it doesn't....just gotta remember to use new reply Smile

(03-26-2012, 02:52 PM)monster1963 Wrote: Hmmm, okie dokie thank you for letting me know Smile

When you look at the majority of post and there is little or no double post except yours, It is your keyboard or mouse or double click fingers. Big Grin

Try and post something on Word by copying and pasting. I bet you find the issue your mouse is sticking. Try setting your enter stroke on the other side of your mouse.

(03-26-2012, 04:05 PM)lucky Wrote:
(03-26-2012, 02:52 PM)monster1963 Wrote: Hmmm, okie dokie thank you for letting me know Smile

When you look at the majority of post and there is little or no double post except yours, It is your keyboard or mouse or double click fingers. Big Grin

Try and post something on Word by copying and pasting. I bet you find the issue your mouse is sticking. Try setting your enter stroke on the other side of your mouse.
There have been a couple people in the last few months who have had this problem, but it is perplexing. We have not changed anything that would cause that.

Lucky the only time it does this is if I use the quick reply rather than new reply. I asked the forum about it before and someone told me to use the new reply easch time and it would not double post. Brand new computer, no issues on any other sites. It's no big deal other than the fact that I'm just forgetful and don't remember to use the right one lol. I'm annoying enough without making the sdame post twice lmao Smile

Lucky the only time it does this is if I use the quick reply rather than new reply. I asked the forum about it before and someone told me to use the new reply easch time and it would not double post. Brand new computer, no issues on any other sites. It's no big deal other than the fact that I'm just forgetful and don't remember to use the right one lol. I'm annoying enough without making the sdame post twice lmao Smile

Hmmm, maybe I should just quit posting lol

nope dont you dare go away again we will just call you repeater monster...tell me are you doubleing your post count also? there may be some good to this...lol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

lol @ Jayne Big Grin

Lucky...this is the only site I have that problem on. It's really not the mouse or the computer. It's not big deal, people probably just tired of seeing it lol
As lond as I remember to use the "new reply" button it only posts once Smile
When I use the "post reply" button it posts twice lol

(03-27-2012, 01:43 PM)monster1963 Wrote: lol @ Jayne Big Grin

Lucky...this is the only site I have that problem on. It's really not the mouse or the computer. It's not big deal, people probably just tired of seeing it lol
As lond as I remember to use the "new reply" button it only posts once Smile

Hum; Very Strange; I have no idea.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Mr Admin sexy sweet cheeks Admin jayne 12 11,631 08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Admin...admin, time to wake up, admin...coochie coochie coo! Wink 19 19,701 09-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Wink