Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
questions for different areas
While in Florida we picked up a few items in the Base commisary(gro store) that were new and different to us and I was wondering...do you all in different areas of the U.S. have them?
My favorite was a product from Duncan hines called "Frosting creations" it comes in a tiny pkg about half the size and shape of a Kool aid pkg and you are supposed to mix it with a can of frosting starter base mix...I find that(and most frosting) to sweet,but when mixed with a small container of coolwhip it was awesome....it has alot of flavors including bubblegum,mint,mocha,cottoncandy ect.I made the Mocha with frosting and the bubblegum with coolwhip for church Sunday...Hands down the coolwhip made a prettier frosting and was loved by the kids and adults alike....but our local stores dont sell them! Gonna have to call Duncan hines and find out why.Are they sold where you live?
Another was laundry pods your booster and soap all in one little packet/pod thingy I was wondering do any of you use them? do they work? would be great if we didnt have to measure anymore easier for the kids not to put to much or to little in the machine...
"Slap your Mama" hot sauce this stuff is great....!found it in Florida and sure hope I can order it online its awesome....
well just wondering....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I have never heard of any of them except for the pods... For almost a year I took over doing laundry (( doing my part to help make it easier for the wife )).. We get ours from Walmart, we do buy the powder as well but the pods make it a bit easier with less mess... I honestly dont think they clean as good but we have one of them (( HE )) it does save on the water though but dont believe they clean as good as the old ones.

ohhhh I hate (he) machines no way can a machine that uses so little water clean my boys clothes......

I'm with you on that. We bought a brand new W/D a couple years back that are HE. Top loader. Wife hates them. They beat the snot out of some of our clothes, and some loads just don't come out as clean as they should. Wish we'd saved a bunch of money and just bought plain old W/D.

I've heard of the frosting creations but habven't seen any cause I try to stay away from that isle...oterwise I wind up buying canned frosting and eating it lol. I can look for you if you can't find it in your area.

its in little packets about half the size of koolaid monster and its great in coolwhip....less sugar for Bill who has to watch his sugar

When I want something that I can't get here I go to amazon they sell everything. My husband loves when he gets to make his own waffles on vacation at a hotel so I found out the name of the mix they used and ordered it from amazon. Now he can have them at home whenever he wants them and we can take our little handy waffle maker n the mix with us on short trips so we don't have to beat the free breakfast crowd or find a hotel that has the waffle maker...lol recipes online and mixes in grocery stores didn't taste anywhere near as good. You can order just about anything online now days...haha.

(03-27-2012, 04:54 PM)jayne Wrote: its in little packets about half the size of koolaid monster and its great in coolwhip....less sugar for Bill who has to watch his sugar

Well heck if it's that small I'll never find it, but I will try to remember to look next time I'm at the store Smile

its okay monster you know me I stocked up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saddened for the loss of participation on the off topic areas bodybuilder1958 38 18,360 07-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Last Post: jayne