Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint against WC doctor
I filed a complaint with the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts against the wc doctor due to the neck being injured August 2010.

Once a quater I receive an update from the state board. I received the update today from the state board and figured they likely had reached a verdict by now but that is not the case as the investigation continues.

Last time I spoke with the investigator by phone I was suprised that even after the board had requested my medical records, and received a e-mail including a medical update from me. The investigator did not know the cervical injury required surgery which was done on Valentine's Day last year.

Just thought I would update on the investigation as I do every quater.

geez sounds like feet draging, you would think they would be done by now.. Is this dr still practicing...?

(03-02-2012, 05:40 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: I filed a complaint with the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts against the wc doctor due to the neck being injured August 2010.

Once a quater I receive an update from the state board. I received the update today from the state board and figured they likely had reached a verdict by now but that is not the case as the investigation continues.

Last time I spoke with the investigator by phone I was suprised that even after the board had requested my medical records, and received a e-mail including a medical update from me. The investigator did not know the cervical injury required surgery which was done on Valentine's Day last year.

Just thought I would update on the investigation as I do every quater.

In a post on this site didn't you also accuse a physician of taking illegal payments for an opinion?
what's the status of that accusation ?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

No news on that one either.

Can't believe how long the complaint process takes!

I guess they are hoping old age gets one or the other and they can clear it off their books.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Well 1171 I am far from old age!

Kansas has recent legislation passed which impacts how complaints are investigated by KS State Board of Healing Arts.

In the past many valid complaints were tossed due to lack of budget and staff.

I will post a link in a few minutes.

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/42938697.html

Like every thing else, the procedures/steps are way to slow to nail that dr...

Bummer are you old....? I cant tell by your post, how would cycler....OOOppps I mean 1171 know...?

I believe like with my family dr dont want to take many patients or to perscribe narcotics. They dont like to be accountable if they screw up... But from reading earlier posts about him and the nut that hurt you, you would think they would hurry it up a bit..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final results of complaint against work com doctor Bummer Knees 10 9,105 06-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Bingo names, complaint form old member bodybuilder1958 23 16,126 12-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Letter from state board of healing arts on complaint Bummer Knees 27 16,533 09-20-2011, 10:01 PM
  Investigator has been signed in complaint against work comp doctor Bummer Knees 23 23,674 03-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Complaint against work comp doctor Bummer Knees 2 11,984 12-12-2010, 02:39 AM
  Complaint is finished! Bummer Knees 0 2,525 12-02-2010, 11:35 AM
  DOE findings on complaint against son's college bodybuilder1958 13 10,710 05-12-2010, 08:22 AM