Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello everyone, I live in Ohio and have my claim here also. Got few questions/concerns on my case. First off I injured my back in 2009. Since my injury I have had ongoing problems and seen a Dr. every month. From 2009 till mid 2011 everything was fine got approved for anything Dr. asked for. I was set up to do my first injections in late 2011 and week before my first injection I was in a wreck. Well needless to say it did aggrevate my symptoms more, and the injections didn't help at all either. I only went for two as the first seem to flare it up more and second just hurt to much. Well low and behold since my accident bwc is claiming its all from my accident and is denying everything. And now lawyer is trying to get me to settle. Don't now what to do at this point. Should or even could I get another lawyer? Any suggestions on lawyers in Ohio?
if you do not want to settle then talk to a few other attys as most will want to do settlements.

you need a work comp specialist.
try here
use the search feature here (input zip & legal specialty)
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)