Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOL<Y SNIT HELP ADMIN and I AM SORRY LUCKY
Looks like the spammers have found a new way to get around Admins pay for advertising policy.And I like a smart ass went after Lucky over it.look at this personal injury attorney and its just typing these three words together.....admin zap this personal injury attorney law firm with a big advertizing bill and of course a bill from the WC detective team for 27 thousand dollars. that should take care of a good christmas party.
I am sorry Lucky.
its also in the lost in the WC system on the injured workers side

edited to add the word injury to "personal injury attorney"
and three instead of two words together
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(02-03-2012, 11:02 PM)jayne Wrote: Looks like the spammers have found a new way to get around Admins pay for advertising policy.And I like a smart ass went after Lucky over it.look at this personal attorney and its just typing these two words together.....admin zap this personal attorney law firm with a big advertizing bill and of course a bill from the WC detective team for 27 thousand dollars. that should take care of a good christmas party.
I am sorry Lucky.

What would you just automatically go after me? Whatever. Blows me away.

because the first time I seen it it was in your post
because you are a newby and are not known.
accept it or not its your choice,it was given the rest is up to you.
it was a mistake have you never made one?

(02-03-2012, 11:09 PM)lucky Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 11:02 PM)jayne Wrote: Looks like the spammers have found a new way to get around Admins pay for advertising policy.And I like a smart ass went after Lucky over it.look at this personal attorney and its just typing these two words together.....admin zap this personal attorney law firm with a big advertizing bill and of course a bill from the WC detective team for 27 thousand dollars. that should take care of a good christmas party.
I am sorry Lucky.

Maybe you are not so lucky after all

Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

it seems my kids have "downloaded" some sort of plug that does this crap on my puter you all dont see it just me...I will have to wait till Becca can find it and fix it.I am sorry Lucky.

(02-03-2012, 11:25 PM)Cervical_Fusion Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 11:09 PM)lucky Wrote:
I am sorry Lucky.

Maybe you are not so lucky after all

Actually, I am lucky because of the favor from upon High. I just find it annoying to be Judge based on pure speculation of a newbie.

It is not a problem.

(02-03-2012, 11:19 PM)jayne Wrote: because the first time I seen it it was in your post
because you are a newby and are not known.
accept it or not its your choice,it was given the rest is up to you.
it was a mistake have you never made one?

I accept. False accusations are hard to swallow especially when threaten with removal.

I have made a few mistakes in my life.

Quietdude fixed it for me.Sithie had sent me this work from home doing surveys crap. I tried it..boy was it a load of BS and I guess it loaded my computer with all kids of stuff.Quietdude done something where he went back to a week ago? (those of you that know puters most likely know what that is)and fixed it.

(02-04-2012, 11:47 AM)jayne Wrote: Quietdude fixed it for me.Sithie had sent me this work from home doing surveys crap. I tried it..boy was it a load of BS and I guess it loaded my computer with all kids of stuff.Quietdude done something where he went back to a week ago? (those of you that know puters most likely know what that is)and fixed it.

Yep that was an easy fix..
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

He "restored" it to an earlier date. Meaning anything that you had done or saved on it from the earlier date until the date he "restored" it Is gone.

That means if you saved any photos of bumper stickers lately. They be missing.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

it worked so I am happy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Mr Admin sexy sweet cheeks Admin jayne 12 11,631 08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Admin...admin, time to wake up, admin...coochie coochie coo! Wink 19 19,701 09-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Got lucky with my belly capricorn 38 10,356 01-07-2008, 08:22 AM
Last Post: capricorn